What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ruby Mild from the Homebrewers Recipe Guide with wlp005 washed yeast, challenger/kent goldings-low abv highly delicious.One of my favorates now. Absolutley does not taste like a 3.7%er. I think i made a full bodied mild.

Killed the keg of my sour dry hoped saison, had a new holland golden cap saison, had a nb dig pale, and now I'm capping the night with a snpa. Also brined my feta and made some mozzarella!

I think belgians are becoming my new favorite....

IMG_5254.jpg

You drink at 10AM? lol

My work schedule is such that I have days off during the week. Daycare is a flat bi-weekly fee, so the kids are there and the wife's at work. I get up early and drink coffee all morning, so by now I allow myself one beer to kind of mellow things out. I'm less stressed and get more done that way! :D

Yazoo pale ale while waiting at the Nashville airport for my dad. Pretty good beer.

ForumRunner_20120413_193256.jpg

Bottled on march 29th 2012! Nice!

Have a Bells porter in my hand and a Victory Storm King Stout waiting in the fridge. Saving my last Nugget Nectar of the season when the Pens tie up the series 1-1. Went through 2 and a half cases of the stuff since March.

Just tapped my second ever batch, morebeer rogue I2PA! It's wonderful, malty with a bit of sweetness up front, and a good bitterness to balance it out. I'm not getting the over booziness that people detect in the commercial version (via beeradvocate).

I'm hooked, brewing an all-grain wit tomorrow and a partial mash ryepa Sunday.

Finishing off a six pack of Lagunitas Little Sumpin Sumpin.

Incidentally, anyone know which hop give it that wild flower smell? I know there's a myriad of hops in it, but that smell is what always gets my attention.

Switched to the summit of Mt hood. Bob's pride of raubsville with summit and Mt hood hops subbed in. Closest I've gotten to the original recipe so far, but every attempt had been delicious.

Belgium strong ale that I brewed a year ago....not my best creation since it didn't come out right, but makes me happy on a Friday after a long week managing data analysis (good times!).

Back