What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm drinking a bastardized version of BierMuncher's Blue Moon clone. I fermented it with American Ale II from Wyeast.

+1 for the Pyramid Apricot Ale. My wife picked up a sixer over the weekend. She's enjoying one right now. I agree with NineMilBill, could use a little more beer taste.

Hoptimum.jpg

Jack Daniels and 7. But I have to add hubby's favorite retort: 'We know him so well he lets us call him John...' Beer would be tasty but I'm too comfortable to go out to the garage and chill a few.:ban:

Slumbrew's My Better Half. One of their better halves so far. Not too experienced with cream ales but it is what i envisioned as a cream ale would be because i never got the connection before but it smells a little like orange bready sherbert and has cream soda like character a little and its a mixed lager/ale.Its imperial but ive have only had a few low abv cream ales before that i didnt care for.

sierra nevada Pale Ale bomber 3Bucks -cheap. The aroma is still pretty killer. Not considered cheap compared to a six pack of it though,:drunk::(:confused::mad: but is compared to the other craft bombers in the $8-$20+ range.
And then.. a Stanger Pale Ale and despite the ratings i think its a pretty solid pale ale.F them!! its got a lot of character i like in a pale ale.Lots of buscuit. I would be happy to brew something similar.

narragansett-cream-ale.jpg

Fantastic. My favorite new beer. Slightly malty, crisp but not too crisp, very subtle esters with creamed corn undertones. True to style and a perfect representation of the style.

Back