What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water. Back at my in-laws for a few days. My father in law farms hay and damn I think I could do this for a living. Work your butt off, but being your own boss would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Coke...getting fat.

Counting down the minutes until I can take off tomorrow morning but getting concerned that my wandering mind is make it so I don't get enough work done to truly have a stress free camping trip.

One of the last few pints of my strong ale....

Going to be sad to see it go.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406045688.572635.jpg

Only good thing about bottling day: samples.

My first taste of jaom. Tastes like sweet wine with an edge. I've never had any type of mead.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406046883.221196.jpg
Super blurry pic :p

Boom! Last stresser is done and I am now getting in vacation mode. Still at the office and drinking water but I can now see me relaxed on the beach with a beer and cigar by noon tomorrow without too much work worry haunting me (knocks on wood). Just need to replace the battery in the RV and pack a few things and maybe I'll even have a beer tonight...

Life is about to be good.

Boom! Last stresser is done and I am now getting in vacation mode. Still at the office and drinking water but I can now see me relaxed on the beach with a beer and cigar by noon tomorrow without too much work worry haunting me (knocks on wood). Just need to replace the battery in the RV and pack a few things and maybe I'll even have a beer tonight...

Have fun, my man. Cheers.

Awesome! Enjoy the vacation, man.

Only good thing about bottling day: samples.

My first taste of jaom. Tastes like sweet wine with an edge. I've never had any type of mead.
View attachment 212698
Super blurry pic :p

I made a batch of JAOM and wasn't at all impressed. Put it away and forgot about it for 9 months. When I tried it again, it really was amazing. I've read a ton of posts saying the same thing but wasn't a believer. Started another batch right away. :)

Back