What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next up.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404509752.385177.jpg

Water...rehydration after the brew day. And a good ole 'Murican Southern Burger for dinner to celebrate Independence Day (Chili, slaw, mustard) at Bad Daddy's Burger Bar.

Drinking beers I'd picked up for a postponed swap. So uncharacteristic hoppy beers for me. Had Devils Backbone Eight Point IPA earlier (tasty but not their best beer), and a New Belgium Rampant now (it's decent for New Belgium, I guess).

Enjoying a little Willy....
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404522385.660296.jpg

You may commence the one liners now. Best one, as judged by me, gets a care package of beer

Just got home from day at the beach. I was ready for some of my Blonde Melon (blonde with Huell Melon hops), pulled the tap and got about 4 oz before the keg blew. So tapped the Czech Pilz...nice.

Had a home brew I bottled a honey pale ale my 3rd brew I am now on my 7 th brew a cream ale and surprise how much the beer or brewing has improved.:)

Enjoying a little Willy....
View attachment 209330

You may commence the one liners now. Best one, as judged by me, gets a care package of beer

Becareful. That willie can bite especially went its your first one. Use protection lol

Having my hababero chocolate mead coming in at 17%

Attachments

• 1404523629695.jpg
    1404523629695.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 62
Back