What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopadillo with dinner sausage, potatoes and kale roasted in cast iron. Yum.

1404431711324.jpg

Another fat head's head hunter ipa. Going to miss this one when I go back to MI.

Recycled pic.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404432158.421042.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Multiple bottles so far of my Spruce Brown. Got a bunch in the fridge, and I think I'll be sticking to that tonight.

Interesting. What is this "multiple bottles ... I'll be sticking to that" strategy of which you speak? :eek:

Another fat head's head hunter ipa. Going to miss this one when I go back to MI.

One of the best shelf IPAs out there! You should buy all you can to take home- and sell/trade what you can't drink yourself. :mug:

Finishing my NightTime...

Interesting. What is this "multiple bottles ... I'll be sticking to that" strategy of which you speak? :eek:

I've had 4 so far. I've got maybe another 8 of em chilled in the fridge.

If I do say so myself, it's a well brewed beer and exactly what I had in mind when I designed/brewed it. However, didn't stop to think that maybe I didn't want 5 gallons of it, so I'm trying to kill it off.

My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

Best new IPA I've had in quite some time. Been seeing it on shelves for a few weeks, but this is the first time I decided to grab a sixer.

1404435085678.jpg

My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

Best new IPA I've had in quite some time. Been seeing it on shelves for a few weeks, but this is the first time I decided to grab a sixer.

So what's the extra?
My first Monster, good stuff!

IMG_3679.jpg

For a minute I thought your first sentence was the name of a new Tired Hands IPA you were drinking.

Blue Moon Rounder (don't ask). Washing down my Quad.

No head on this, but the chocolate is nice in the aroma. The coconut isn't evident until the taste...and then it's like a Mounds candy bar beer. I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but I could easily do one of these now and then...noooo problem!

DSC05055.jpg

No head on this, but the chocolate is nice in the aroma. The coconut isn't evident until the taste...and then it's like a Mounds candy bar beer. I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but I could easily do one of these now and then...noooo problem!

Mmmmm.....that sounds good.

Finishing that Death by Coconut and headed to bed...by the way Fuzzymittenbrewing, need my rest for a little brew session tomorrow. Hi Nelson Saison will be my selection for Red, White and Brew tomorrow! Really looking forward to comparing it with Hello's results! As someone else said on this site earlier, "What could be more patriotic than brewing tax free alcohol to celebrate our liberty?!"

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404442726.739767.jpg
Another Old German. If you don't know, The World Knows No Finer.

Tomorrow night, it's out of a plastic cup.

The cup costs $2 but the beer is free...

Back