What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403101766.525209.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Latte now, waiting for dinner to enjoy some Miami Brewing co. Vice IPA, and some Gator tail Brown. Come on dinner time!
Enjoy your brew day people!

Smoke signals

Remmy.....sad to see Melo go? I said good riddance after he left Denver. He'll average 30 a night but he'll take 25-30 shots to get there and he can't play defense. Dude's a bum.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

**** Melo. ****ing pretty boy bastard. Never was a huge Melo fan. **** Syracuse while I'm at it.

Having my Brown Noser.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403107253.062586.jpg

Boil is underway.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403107267.065388.jpg

As a Knicks fan I can say I want Melo out. Rougher, tougher, defensive team that plays together is what We need.

I was in middle school when the Knicks lost to the Rockets. I have yet to get over that. I am a New Yorker and can't stand the fact that the Knicks haven't won a title since I've been alive.

Water after too much coffee.
Found out I have another $1800 house "repair" which is more of an install of something to prevent further issue. Frustrated and there just isn't cash or room to do this but it is necessary. :mad: Never buy a ****ing house on your own. If I believed in karma then I suppose I would say that I am getting what I deserve. Anyone want to buy a cute house just outside of Raleigh? With all the money I put into it as of now, it is finally a really great house.

/rant-whine-woe-is-me post

Dehumidifier? Sump pump? Sounds like a moisture issue. Or wait. You had water heater issues, I am guessing it is a whole house water filter or softener or something similar.

Buying a house is not so bad, it is just the first year that tends to have all the necessary "improvements" and fixes kick you all at once. You will catch up and it will get better. Though there still will be the occasional thing that breaks.

Water. I am trying to cut back on the sodas that I have been drinking recently.

Found out I have another $1800 house "repair" which is more of an install of something to prevent further issue. Frustrated and there just isn't cash or room to do this but it is necessary. :mad: Never buy a ****ing house on your own. If I believed in karma then I suppose I would say that I am getting what I deserve. Anyone want to buy a cute house just outside of Raleigh? With all the money I put into it as of now, it is finally a really great house.

I bought a house by myself. Luckily there is nothing major with my house yet. Need to replace the siding and roof eventually. Probably going to start the siding soon. Just going to do a section at a time. *Knock on wood*

Reason #1 I sold my other house with the quickness.

Hopefully you get through it. Repairing **** at home sucks.

Water. Taking a break.

Jesus, Mos Def is nasty. One of the most underrated lyricists of all-time.

Dehumidifier? Sump pump? Sounds like a moisture issue. Or wait. You had water heater issues, I am guessing it is a whole house water filter or softener or something similar.

Buying a house is not so bad, it is just the first year that tends to have all the necessary "improvements" and fixes kick you all at once. You will catch up and it will get better. Though there still will be the occasional thing that breaks.

Water. I am trying to cut back on the sodas that I have been drinking recently.
De-humidifers under a house are put there because I live in a humid area and the moisture builds up too quickly and cannot regulate itself. It does not correspond to a broken water heater, storm water (no issues there thankfully), or my water supply.

Going into my 4th year in the house. Year one had repairs/replacements due to my inspector being a complete f'up. The grand total of home repairs thus far, excluding things I wanted to do like flooring, painting, etc, has been roughly $18K. I need siding and windows but the new owners can deal with that.

I'm going to live in a van down by the river with my dog.

I bought a house by myself. Luckily there is nothing major with my house yet. Need to replace the siding and roof eventually. Probably going to start the siding soon. Just going to do a section at a time. *Knock on wood*
I'm just an idiot. That much is known. :D Will companies do siding in sections?

Water. About to hit a beer.

Recently, one of my friends told me he doesn't like beer on nitro. Now I just keep my distance from him. :p

Wise move buddy lol. Now having Founders/AHA collab Oak Aged Rye PA double dry hopped with Mosaic. I think it was a bomber giveaway at convention but this firkin has the dry hopping.

1403111315786.jpg

De-humidifers under a house are put there because I live in a humid area and the moisture builds up too quickly and cannot regulate itself. It does not correspond to a broken water heater, storm water (no issues there thankfully), or my water supply.

Going into my 4th year in the house. Year one had repairs/replacements due to my inspector being a complete f'up. The grand total of home repairs thus far, excluding things I wanted to do like flooring, painting, etc, has been roughly $18K. I need siding and windows but the new owners can deal with that.

Ouch. I take it back then. I think you need to exorcise its demons with fire. Lots of fire.

Distilled water on ice. I know that distilled water is devoid of minerals, but I get my minerals from beer anyway. a bit later, I'll be drinking a Dunkelweizen. :)

I think Home Depot will do sections. You might pay more over time and they have a loan program you can sign up for. I was eligible for 15K but do not want to pay for it over 7 years. I'm going to do it myself. Do the most damage sections first then over time complete the entire bit. Only the back of my house is siding. The front is mostly brick and the little siding i have is fine up front.

I just shot out 1100 for termite control. First big thing i have to fix. Currently putting in a flooring in the spare room and almost done with that.

I think Home Depot will do sections. You might pay more over time and they have a loan program you can sign up for. I was eligible for 15K but do not want to pay for it over 7 years. I'm going to do it myself. Do the most damage sections first then over time complete the entire bit. Only the back of my house is siding. The front is mostly brick and the little siding i have is fine up front.

I just shot out 1100 for termite control. First big thing i have to fix. Currently putting in a flooring in the spare room and almost done with that.

$1100 for termites? Man, I wonder if it is cost of living or what, but mine was more. The siding is something I bet I could do if I weren't totally afraid of ladders. I can do like 3 steps but that is it. Best I've done was paint 8' tall walls and hang christmas lights on the first story on my porch. I would love new siding though, and new windows. I need to have a baby and sell it. I think I'm too old to sell eggs.

Lemonade and coconut rum, again. Brew day is over. Another 84% efficiency day. :D

$1100 for termites? Man, I wonder if it is cost of living or what, but mine was more. The siding is something I bet I could do if I weren't totally afraid of ladders. I can do like 3 steps but that is it. Best I've done was paint 8' tall walls and hang christmas lights on the first story on my porch. I would love new siding though, and new windows. I need to have a baby and sell it. I think I'm too old to sell eggs.

It depends on the size of your house. It was per gallon of the termite stuff they put around your home and in the walls. It was orkin who i went with

I really want to try that devil dancer but doubtful I will be able to find it anywhere. My local shops are jerks. I never was able to find kbs or bb plead the fifth either. :p

And I'm fully aware I'm being a whiny baby.

Just do what I do. If you can't get a certain beer, or don't think you'll ever be able to, just assume it sucks and isn't worth it. Then, you won't feel so bad not having it and if you ever do get it, you'll be pleasantly surprised when it actually doesn't suck. :p

Latest posts

Back