What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB IPA.
John, I guarantee whoever draws those pigs laugh there azzes off.

IMG_3379.jpg

It hasn't been anything crazy. Just constant rain since like noon. .side streets starting to flood but nothing crazy. Nothing can stop me from grilling! !:D prost!

Same here with a complete down pour right at five, still raining.

Water right now. I dont think a beer is in the plans tonight, but that may change soon.

Off work and enjoying a fresh pack of blazing world while I prep a big batch of chili, roasted corn, and some steaks

I need to get some modern times stuff. I'm having a Bells Two Hearted right now. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402363124.182462.jpg

Sent from the Bat Cave

Attachments

• 1402367587981.jpg
    1402367587981.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 96
Hell, just getting around to MY first one! My hb Major Nelson's IPA. I had to do a slow pour to keep from overflowing the glass and minutes later the head is still there and fluffy. All the IPA qualities are there in the aroma and flavor. Nice!

DSC04976.jpg

DSC04977.jpg

Was about to keg and bottle a batch but just saw it bubbling again after 3 months or so... gotta decide soon after a gravity sample.

Drinking my pb cup porter while kegging a strawberry blonde.

Looks like you will be doin some peanut butter and jelly black and tans soon :D im drinking some hb Vermont style IPA.

Looks like you will be doin some peanut butter and jelly black and tans soon :D im drinking some hb Vermont style IPA.

Did that the first time I made the pb cup porter. This newer one has way more pb flavor so think it might be better.
Apfelwein is at .998 or so, gonna bottle a bunch and keg the rest. It'll be 41st anniversary apfelwein as today's my parents' anniversary. They'll be visiting in a few weeks for my bday so I'll give them bottles of that, and hopefully they'll be bringing up some Westbrook :D Told them about the shortage and to keep an eye out since they're in Charleston.

1402369833205.jpg

Oban 14 while sitting next to a small bonfire with my girlfriend and her daughter on my GFs birthday, after an amazing BBQ of filet mignon, lemon dill chicken, asparagus, portobello mushrooms stuffed with blue cheese, and bread topped with pesto, mozzarella, and tomato.

Life is good - cheers everyone!

Oban 14 while sitting next to a small bonfire with my girlfriend and her daughter on my GFs birthday, after an amazing BBQ of filet mignon, lemon dill chicken, asparagus, portobello mushrooms stuffed with blue cheese, and bread topped with pesto, mozzarella, and tomato.

Life is good - cheers everyone!

Cheers!

Apfelwein task completed, time for a pint of water, then bed.

I steeped a dried hibiscus flower to see how is looks/tastes/smells...in anticipation of a Fuzzymitten Saison in the next couple of weeks or so. Then I added a little sugar and cold water, similar to what Mexicans call "jamaica" (pronounced "ha-MIKE-uh") drink...but probably a little weak. I can see how it would be refreshing and add a little tart/sour earthiness to a saison.

DSC04985.jpg

IMAG3063.jpg

I steeped a dried hibiscus flower to see how is looks/tastes/smells...in anticipation of a Fuzzymitten Saison in the next couple of weeks or so. Then I added a little sugar and cold water, similar to what Mexicans call "jamaica" (pronounced "ha-MIKE-uh") drink...but probably a little weak. I can see how it would be refreshing and add a little tart/sour earthiness to a saison.

Jyst FYI it is jamaica

Latest posts

Back