What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No my mild lol

Yes a frosty mug was needed

1401316729358.jpg

Too darn many phone calls. Matilda did not like being ignored. Is it just me or does she seem to have a bit more of the funk smell coming off of her (the unwashed hippie) than her sister Sofie? And yet Sofie is the funkier one in nature. How can I choose between the two?

Now to watch an back episode of GoT and decide if I want to open a 4th beer for the night or decide to be a good boy and remember that this is only a Wednesday night. Thoughts?

Having a Pearl Snap while waiting for doors to open for an ACL tv taping. Free concert makes up for the expensive beer I guess.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401320653.830880.jpg

Effing app. Supposed to be quoting DrunkleJohn.

Yeah. Not terrible, and complemented the wings.

Totally not #properglassware. Not a repeat, either

I see you finally grabbed some. The XB is alright. The regular Bluebird is better.

I've got one bottle left. I think I'll have that next, and make me some starter wort to start building up the dregs for my clone.

Been sailing the San Blas islands of Panama for a few months, which are awesome, but you can only find (sometimes) Panamanian mass produced swill like Balboa. But, we are now splurging in Panama City where a fair selection of good beer can be found. Just finished a Bernard Dark Larger and a Paulaner Salvavator Double Bock. Now about to head over to Rana Dorada brew pub for some of their brews and some pub grub. Yumm.

Effing app. Supposed to be quoting DrunkleJohn.

Yeah. Not terrible, and complemented the wings.

Totally not #properglassware. Not a repeat, either

Looks like a hotel room. Anything but the plastic wrapped plastic water glasses are not proper glassware there. You must be in the dee-lux suite.

I see you finally grabbed some. The XB is alright. The regular Bluebird is better.

I've got one bottle left. I think I'll have that next, and make me some starter wort to start building up the dregs for my clone.

Managed to grab a few Bluebirds my last trip to Total Wine. I like. Going to share one with my uncle who is obsessed with anything English. At least I will when he returns from England. Thanks for the recommendation.

Yeah. need to do the regular again when I haven't ruined my pallet on IPAs. Sitting in Norfolk on work... A great supply here.

Been sailing the San Blas islands of Panama for a few months, which are awesome, but you can only find (sometimes) Pamamanian mass produced swill like Balboa. But, we are now splurging in Pamama City where a fair selection of good beer can be found. Just finished a Bernard dark larger and a Paulaner Salvavator Double Bock. Now about to head over to Rana Dorada brew pub for some of their brews and some pub grub. Yumm.

There were some decent lagers down there... None that I would import, mind you. Wish I could sail that much. Visit the seafood market for cerviche!

Looks like a hotel room. Anything but the plastic wrapped plastic water glasses are not proper glassware there. You must be in the dee-lux suite.

Ding Ding ding!

I pack by own nonnick pint glasses when I travel. Yeah.... I am that bad.

Speaking of English... Damn tasty. Next one will be in the nonnick, I promise.

Welcome back! LSAT? Impressive!

Water. Stressed.

Thanks and thanks. I have until September to get ready for it.

Starting down the path to the dark side?

I did not do much to prepare for the LSAT. The thing that stands out in my mind is that it was much more time intensive than I had expected. But that was 15+ years ago.

EDIT: and I'm drinking coffee and still doing battle with a nasty chest and head cold that started Monday.

Haha, yeah. I'm not sure yet what kind of law I'd like to practice, but IP law seems pretty interesting.

Wow after reading quite a few of the many many pages i missed, I'm like a man returning to his favorite local watering hole. Very glad to see many of the regulars that were here when i left, and glad to see the "new" faces around.

Anyway hey hey to everyone. :D and this brew is damn fine.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401323856.649537.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Bre

Best part about having a kegerator is pouring as much as you want. 20 oz pour of Back in the Saddle IPA.

I love my kegerator! Having IPAs on tap is awesome, fresh, fresh, fresh!
Although I have kegged my entire home brewing life I am now learning the advantages of bottling other styles. I have a couple of short kegs, bottle half keg the rest best of both worlds!
Still on the bomber.

Wow after reading quite a few of the many many pages i missed, I'm like a man returning to his favorite local watering hole. Very glad to see many of the regulars that were here when i left, and glad to see the "new" faces around.

Anyway hey hey to everyone. :D and this brew is damn fine.

View attachment 202323

Sent from my iPhone using Home Bre

I need some of that, and the small version. :D

Bomber of my first apfelwein way back when ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401324762.426187.jpg
    ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401324762.426187.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 66
Water. Damn I need a beer. Closing at work last night, tonight and tomorrow so no beer for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back