What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400715595.087688.jpg
13 bucks. Ten dollars cheaper than I've ever seen it before. I'm going back for the rest later this week.

I had that on Sunday at the Cove in San Antonio. Really good. Also had a bunch of others from the Austin/ San Antonio area. So good that I shipped myself two boxes before I left :)

Yep, pretty good stuff. Can definitely tell they used a ton of honey.
Glad you enjoyed some good Texas beer. There's a lot of great stuff being brewed down here. And a lot of it no one outside of Texas knows about.

Yep, pretty good stuff. Can definitely tell they used a ton of honey.
Glad you enjoyed some good Texas beer. There's a lot of great stuff being brewed down here. And a lot of it no one outside of Texas knows about.

Well, Texas is the size of Russia. Of course it's going to have good stuff.

In Richmond VA at Mekong, an excellent beer bar/Vietnamese restaurant, drinking another Brasserie des Franches-Montagnes St. Bon Chien 2013. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400720503.727486.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

In Richmond VA at Mekong, an excellent beer bar/Vietnamese restaurant, drinking another Brasserie des Franches-Montagnes St. Bon Chien 2013. View attachment 200826

Every time I'm in Richmond, 100% of the time every time, I forget to go to Mekong. Somehow I've still never been but I need to go.

Meanwhile, drinking my Weizenbock and then probably hitting the sack early.

Every time I'm in Richmond, 100% of the time every time, I forget to go to Mekong. Somehow I've still never been but I need to go.

Meanwhile, drinking my Weizenbock and then probably hitting the sack early.

In town for work for the third week running and just heard about it - glad I came. You need to go. Good food, and every single employee I've talked to knows their beer.

10 beer sampler at Three Creeks, on the way to Central Oregon Beer Week in Bend. All of them were good.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400722949.798425.jpg

Are you going to do the Bend Ale Trail?

I have some friends that do it every year. I was going to go this year, but the wife doesn't have enough vacation days to pull it off.

The dregs going into your clone? As I need to ask. Looking into doing that one myself.

Onto this,

The saison i made wasn't an exact clone, just a 100% brett saison. And bad news on that beer. I used an old fermentor that i wanst sure about but soaked it in bleach, pbw, starsan and it still got infected. I had to dump it last weekend :(

After tilling the garden up (by hand) planting our tomatoes, finishing up the rabbit fence around it, washing three different yeast I had a hopulence with dinner and now enjoying this awesome can of hoppyness
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400723648.524346.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1400723682.830128.jpg

Back