What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sun burns suck. Also on face and arms

1400546055632.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400552577.241323.jpg
HB cascade pale ale. I used US-05 and fermented in my crawl space at about 58 degrees. It finished at 1.008 and it's freakin crisp and clean. Should be good on those 90 degree days.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

my Strong Scotch Ale because it's malty. and malty is like crack. then again, so is hoppy.

I've been thinking about brewing a Scotch Ale. I've done a little reading...some do extended boils and some pull a gallon of first runnings and boil it down to a syrup and add it back after a normal boil. I have just done a couple of BIAB's, ...no mash tun set-up...but I could pull some after mashing out, if necessary. How are you doing yours?

I'm having a Hello provided Honey Orange Hefeweizen...my one and only for tonight. Very well executed! Banana, then spice, then a little sweet in the finish.

I was going to do a strawberry blonde, but the cap popped off too easily and the carb was really weak, so I dumped it.

DSC04773.jpg

Had another Little Sumpin' Sumpin'.

Then just pulled a pint of my "Session" IPA.

Softball tourney tomorrow, and not sure I should keep drinking haha

Hi Nelson bomber listening to some serious old school with my fiancee. Like Ritchie Valens, Sinatra, Elvis...that kinda old school. And its been a goddamn awesome night! Soooo much more booze lined up.

1400563485984.jpg

I stay committed while you marthafloccers babysitted.

View attachment 200434

Is that the fruity coors that I have seen a few advetisements for? Wow. You fancy.

Sun burns suck. Also on face and arms

Try taking vitamin C and E and drinking a lot of water. I discovered when I lifeguarded many years ago that doing so helps you recover faster from burns. And I am a ginger, I burn rather easily. C + E at night with lots of water, repeat in the morning. True it will not get you immediately reverse the sun-flocking you received, but it seems to help.

I have not had a beer in a few days. I threw a bottle of Sofie in my beer fridge to open this evening. Coffee now.

Back