What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pummeling a burger right now. Much better than weights. :D
Finally got my appetite back and back to work today.

I am, too. Two, quarter-lb. burgers, in fact. Just the patties, though. Protein is your friend.

Two cups of water with lunch - standard.

This beer is just okay, we just got Ninkasi here and I'm not very impressed. What happened to Oregon craft being amazing? At least the stick is amazing :D

SAM_3000.jpg

Lake Erie Monster should be available soon; Edmund Fitzgerald is a world class porter, Blackout stout & Chillwave are awesome and Rye of the Tiger is a solid rye IPA. Do yourself a favor and give them a try. :)

Coffee ... Monday ... going to play catch-up after being in training last week. :(

I concur Great Lakes makes awesome beer. I picked up a 4pack of Lake Erie Monster yesterday tasty as always

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

My latest Hefeweizen.

Tastes like banana with clove sprinkles.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400535137.929298.jpg

Rum drink #6. Then water. Then bed. Maybe. My daughter laughed for the first time today and she won't stop so maybe no sleep for a while :D

Drinking in the laundry room. My Ordinary Bitter while the washers are going (old apartment had washer/dryer in unit, this one unfortunately does not). Thought about bringing a 6er down here but if a neighbor walked in I'd probably just look like a drunk. Ha.

1400536716504.jpg

Drinking so fast, I can't hear out of my left ear. Stay scheming.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400536886.757321.jpg

I stay committed while you marthafloccers babysitted.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400537665.966098.jpg

My Wisconsin souvenir... Well, one of many.ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400539455.279838.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

mmmmm cheerwine. Just kidding, it tasted like fizzy cough syrup to me. I lived in Charlotte for two years ;)

sompls, I love everything I've tried from Founders.

Having a bomber of my Hi Nelson. Sticking to hb and what I have on hand this week to save in prep for beercation #2 this weekend. 10 breweries on tap this trip!

1400544643401.jpg

You gonna go for the squid ink tagliolini? ;)
Just did a quick stop for there happy hour. It was great, ate at his other restaurant last night August. Next stop avenue pub followed by dinner at peche seafood.

prestige worldwide, bungs and holes

Back