What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399913841.748732.jpg

Remmy, you are certainly having a better day than I am. Drinking afternoon coffee going through emails that are thoroughly pissing me off...

Just wolfed down a double pour of my Ordinary Bitter. Moving on to a double pour of my Mild.

Nice thing about brews that are less than 3% (2.9% and 2.8% respectively). They go down smooth and easy, and I can just refill the glass each time :mug:

Pretty good?! I thought that was amazing, granted it was my first la folie. I thought the bottle said it best; "face puckering perfection". :D

I first had a 2012 and 2013 tasted vertically. The consensus was it tasted sorta like a liquid/beer form of a warhead candy. I loved it and it was my introduction to sours. I am going to buy a few every year and keep doing the vertical tastings for a bit.

After work today I probably got myself put on some sort of watch list. I went, traded in 3 propane tanks and then went and filled a couple gas cans. I bet you if there happened to be a fire within a mile radius I would be questioned as a person of interest. I was only catching up and refilling so that I can continue to grill (for self gas is fine) and have my beer burner tank and backup both full as well as filling the mower cans but you never know. After mowing lawn, I am now sitting here with a pale ale as I have no lawnmower beers in the house.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399935250.684767.jpg
    ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399935250.684767.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 81

Latest posts

Back