What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not my favorite style, but this one is pretty good. Thanks Joe! :mug:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399586420.027617.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399587898.184162.jpg
Mmmm that's all i have to say. On draft this is the best beer i've ever had irrespective of style. In the bottle it's only amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

That's crazy. When I do run a mile, I always do so in under 7.5 minutes. And I rarely run.

Decided to go the Hello route and order Chinese food. There goes my body fat. :D

Having my second water as I wait for food to get here. Starving.

Well, I was really just stating an untested theory. I suppose it's possible that I could go out and rip off a sub 6 minute mile...but I wouldn't wager on that.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Well, I was really just stating an untested theory. I suppose it's possible that I could go out and rip off a sub 6 minute mile...but I wouldn't wager on that.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Let's just focus on beer for a change. :D

Just had a cookie and two cups of milk. NFL draft time.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399593603.305050.jpg
Fathead Oompa Loompa Stout pretty tasty. All Ohio all Fathead Brewery tonight. Let the draft begin.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Attachments

• DSC04677.jpg
    DSC04677.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMAG2945_1 (1).jpg
    IMAG2945_1 (1).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 81
had my Over Blended Mess, now on to my Strong Scotch Ale. I gotta pull a sample of my all Brett this weekend, but I doubt it's ready for bottling. this is science, people!

Had. Clown shoes space cake while planting the rhizomes and it was delicious then some goodies showed up ( Gandhi growlers, Gandhi glass,
Wormtown glass, wormtown hefe, and four pack of the Trappist beer)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399597845.599036.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399597864.982967.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399597903.722437.jpg

eMAW Eliot Ness. It's definitely one of the best Vienna Lagers I've had, although I have to say the Figueroa Mountain one I had the other day certainly gives it a run for its money.

1399597962161.jpg

Made a starter tonight... 2 1.5 liter starters... My gfs mom said i can't anymore cause the whole house stinks... Jesus

I get weird looks when I put a primary (usually for big beers) in the hot tub. Easy to clean up a mess in there if things blow-up that's the way I see it. :D

Drinking milk. Not going to make it to this 49ers pick.

Agreed, I was expecting some funk.

Any of you water gurus know something I can pick up in a town without a LHBS to lower my expected mash ph from 5.6 to 5.2?

I'm not a water guru at all, but maybe lactic acid could be found somewhere other than a LHBS?

Sent from my iThingy using a series of tubes.

This.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399599977.932097.jpg

Dogfish Head Palo Santo Marron, a "malt beverage" in a brown ale style, but at 12% ABV drinks like a light imperial stout (if we can imagine such a thing). and I definitely taste wood. But it's not oak, so I don't know it's make of it, other then it is ridiculously delicious.

Agreed, I was expecting some funk.

Any of you water gurus know something I can pick up in a town without a LHBS to lower my expected mash ph from 5.6 to 5.2?
You might be able to score some gypsum or calcium chloride elsewhere. Don't know if you'd be able to get pure or food grade stuff. Some rudimentary googling shows garden gypsum easy to find, but I'm guessing there's a bunch of other stuff in there too you don't want in your beer.

You could also get epsom salt easily at a pharmacy, but to drop a pH that much you'd need so much it'd probably have a bunch of unwanted consequences.

Back