What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399410420.513360.jpg

View attachment 197796
Starting with this. While packing a trade and making a hop spider!

That is ridiculously delicious. I killed a half growler with my parents and brother, and brought home a full growler of it and got to kill it by myself. :D

Had two shocktops while fishing (no luck but saw 2 steelhead) and now home crushing a sucks before taking the family out to dinner. Fiancee got her BSN nursing pin today so gotta celebrate (she's already a RN but work paid for her to continue on).

Attachments

• 1399413223824.jpg
    1399413223824.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 104
This. Thank you mhurst! I forgot about it. Honestly, it's a truly outstanding IPA. I want more.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399415485.531362.jpg

I have seen the light, given up beer and am here to save you all from yourselves.

Just kidding...but I am (again) off the beer during the week and am living vicarious through this forum.

Having a Bam Biere from 2011...shocked at how well this beer has held up. Also a nice throwback to what JP was before their barrels truly got funkified

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399422697.978075.jpg
Hb Saison made with Wyeast 3711. I find the 3711 boring and won't be using it again. I decided the saison needed something to add interest so I scrubbed a lemon sliced it put it in a sanitized hop bag and added it to the keg after 4 days its got a perfect lemony flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

View attachment 197854
Hb Saison made with Wyeast 3711. I find the 3711 boring and won't be using it again. I decided the saison needed something to add interest so I scrubbed a lemon sliced it put it in a sanitized hop bag and added it to the keg after 4 days its got a perfect lemony flavor.

I have never tried 3711, but really like 3726. If you have trouble finding it, I can always send you some.

Had a southern tier hop sun and an ipa while enjoying a nice dinner with the family. Ribeye with blue cheese on top, crab legs, and lobster were delicious! :D Plate was cleared.

1399423570174.jpg

Maybe it's all in my head, but I liked it better from the can. Awesome beer.

Speaking of awesome beer, I can't get enough funky prairie beers, thanks Evan!
View attachment 197860

Mmm...that's a good one. Not that there's a bad one.
I drank a couple of sips out of the can and poured the rest in a glass. Maybe it's in my head, but it tasted better out of the glass to me :)

Latest posts

Back