What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well then, welcome to the sunshine state! Please do not spend all of your time in the Disney corridor, head to one of the best beaches in the US, Sarasota, for the day (just happens that CCB, 7vnth Sun, Green Bench, Pegs Cantina and Saint Somewhere are all located conveniently on the way and most are child friendly).

Good to know. We are going to Universal for a couple days but most of the time we will be in the Tampa area. Next...not my favorite but still very drinkable.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397601271.189091.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Woah this is crazy good! I was just at the bottle shop talking to the owner and he said he just got this in today. I figured i should pick one up since i have been hearing about it and now i know why. What a fantastic sour! 5 out of 5 IMO :rockin:

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397602619.553067.jpg

The last bottle of Coniston Bluebird Bitter I had stashed in the fridge.

Also restocked on Bluebird, plus a bunch of other stuff. I'm curious about this "Schnickelfritz" "Imperial Chocolate Cherry Milk Stout". Never heard of the beer, or the brewery (Saucony Creek Brewing Company).

20140415_202635[1].jpg

20140415_152149[2].jpg

20140415_202811[1].jpg

The last bottle of Coniston Bluebird Bitter I had stashed in the fridge.

Also restocked on Bluebird, plus a bunch of other stuff. I'm curious about this "Schnickelfritz" "Imperial Chocolate Cherry Milk Stout". Never heard of the beer, or the brewery (Saucony Creek Brewing Company).

I've had it. It's good, think dessert beer or like a cherry cordial.

Back