What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow guys, hate much? I sat here for months (wearing shorts and flip flops) listening to all of you ***** about snow days, shoveling driveways, driving in snow, freezing your balls off, chopping/hauling wood and freezing beer shipments, nary saying a word about going to the beach in February. Thanks guys, I feel the love.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397253603.243051.jpg
Drinking this :D

Wow guys, hate much? I sat here for months (wearing shorts and flip flops) listening to all of you ***** about snow days, shoveling driveways, driving in snow, freezing your balls off, chopping/hauling wood and freezing beer shipments, nary saying a word about going to the beach in February. Thanks guys, I feel the love.

View attachment 192522

Word, my brother.

How is that beer? I bought a sixer at the tasting room.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

View attachment 192522

Ha ha!

Word, my brother.

How is that beer? I bought a sixer at the tasting room.

Of the series, it's my least favorite. It's got the west coast-style bitterness going on. It's still pretty good though

..Stone Ruination. Good stuff.

Before that I had the last one of the 3 bottles of Chimay I got in that sampler pack. The Blue one. Wow. Smooth for all that alcohol. I'll bet that one would have been so much better aged. I liked it, btu the white was BY FAR my favorite of the 3. No contest. Ever since I had that white one, I've been trying to find a recipe similar to it so I can brew it this summer. That was outstanding.

Bljwmllpcblonplxd jlmlloxlolppkjlppllm blmpkpolklpj
nlmmllllillm

Of the series, it's my least favorite. It's got the west coast-style bitterness going on. It's still pretty good though

Out of the 8 beers we sampled there, I only disliked one. My wife picked some fruit/ pepper beer that was really not my thing. But I wanted some hop and already committed to the Jai Alai growler, so that looked good. They had a hoppy read that was awesome...kind of like the Dread Red and a limited release coffee porter that is on my tops list for dark beers.

I wouldnt say Florida is even close to the worst state. Theres NE, MO, OK, WY, hell even western KS and eastern CO. People vacation to and retire in FL for a reason.

Actually I worked with a guy that took off after a fender bender. He went home and when the cops came knocking he wouldnt answer( thinking he was slick) they just towed his car and he never got it back. So theres hope for that!

That's awesome that that happened.

You guys have clearly never been to Ohio.

I would move to Florida in a heartbeat if not for family.

Spoken like a true michigander if you've ever forced to drive from my beloved Ohio into that God forsaken pile of feces up north you dont even need to see a sign to know you're there it's darker the roads suck and yes you can even smell the difference. Onto this brewed in the great state of Ohio.
View attachment 192529

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Out of the 8 beers we sampled there, I only disliked one. My wife picked some fruit/ pepper beer that was really not my thing. But I wanted some hop and already committed to the Jai Alai growler, so that looked good. They had a hoppy read that was awesome...kind of like the Dread Red and a limited release coffee porter that is on my tops list for dark beers.

Did you try the Tangerine Florida Weisse? All of the "Florida Weisse" beers I tried at Huna day were amazing

My second HB IPA (mmm hoppy goodness) after one of my attempted brown ales (smells like chocolate, tastes like dirt). while grilling up some supper. And enjoying this nearly 70 degree weather.

1397255569695.jpg

First time here saint Patrick's lager. Having their chocolate peppermint lager (sample) and mocha lager.
Can't get pic to load

Spoken like a true michigander if you've ever forced to drive from my beloved Ohio into that God forsaken pile of feces up north you dont even need to see a sign to know you're there it's darker the roads suck and yes you can even smell the difference. Onto this brewed in the great state of Ohio.
View attachment 192529

Hahaha. I would have picked any state in this area but I knew Bo would roll in his grave if I didn't pick Ohio.

By the way, I love Ohio...for a place to stop and piss on my way to Florida. Haha.

Hahaha. I would have picked any state in this area but I knew Bo would roll in his grave if I didn't pick Ohio.

By the way, I love Ohio...for a place to stop and piss on my way to Florida. Haha.

Lol well if I lived in a third world country lije Detroit I would want to move ANYWHERE else. I have to admit to being a life long Tigers fan though so even though Coach Hayes always said to not even spend money in mestchicken I occasionally do. Sorry coach.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397256355.313737.jpg
Packing things up and having this....thanks again coyote68. She asked if you could send more! :)
Mead rocked!

View attachment 192522

Dammit now I wish I would have saved this meme for your rant
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397256644.591836.jpg

Lol well if I lived in a third world country lije Detroit I would want to move ANYWHERE else. I have to admit to being a life long Tigers fan though so even though Coach Hayes always said to not even spend money in mestchicken I occasionally do. Sorry coach.

Not exactly from Detroit proper...

I'll give you Suckeyes this - Great Lakes Brewing...need I say more ? Love their beers.

EDIT : and I'm a giant Tigers fan. I assume you're more Toledo than Cleveland.

I'll give you Suckeyes this - Great Lakes Brewing...need I say more ? Love their beers.

Not from Detroit either but live here now. Having a homer(ish) rye with my grilled supper.

1397257330956.jpg

Born and raised in Toledo. Bell's and Founders also doing good things so I guess it's not all bad there. Now if they would only fix those f*cking roads!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397258643.859693.jpg
My smoked chocolate porter. A little smoke on the back end. Good stuff!

Back