What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little Jai Alai from the growler back at the hotel room. They had weird growler sizes.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Just in case you didn't know, Florida = weirdest state in the USA.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397247744.780867.jpg
Never thought this work week would end

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Some ****head mother****ing piece of ****ing **** ***hole decided to hit my truck and flee! Been dealing with this crap for a couple hours. Freakin sucky way to end the week and ruin an otherwise great day. Beer will be consumed in large quantities when I get home. Fooooooook!!!!!!!

Sorry if I rambled. ;)

Some ****head mother****ing piece of ****ing **** ***hole decided to hit my truck and flee! Been dealing with this crap for a couple hours. Freakin sucky way to end the week and ruin an otherwise great day. Beer will be consumed in large quantities when I get home. Fooooooook!!!!!!!

Sorry if I rambled. ;)

Sorry man. That sucks. Is it major or minor? More than likely they were illegal or do not have insurance. Hope you got the license plate. Hey you might get a new truck out of this!

Sorry if I rambled. ;)

Why would someone do that? Do people really have no integrity?

A little Jai Alai from the growler back at the hotel room. They had weird growler sizes.

Looks like a standard 1L pop-top growler to me. I'll take those any day to the 2L growler with a screw-top, CO2 leaking POS cap

Sorry if I rambled. ;)

That really sucks - I hope you're okay and the damage isn't that bad. Getting close to beer time myself!

Sorry if I rambled. ;)

I've had that happen! Guy pinned me between his trailer and the cement median.

I didn't give a crap about the car and it was all cosmetic damage (little panel flattening and some sweet paintless scrapes on both sides....) So I just took the insurance check and put it in the bank.

You guys have clearly never been to Ohio.

I would move to Florida in a heartbeat if not for family.

I will take Ohio over the deep south any day of the week. Any day.

No offense to you deep south people. But seriously, you should move somewhere better :cross:

Sorry if I rambled. ;)

S#*t that sucks. No one able to grab the license plate?

You guys have clearly never been to Ohio.

I would move to Florida in a heartbeat if not for family.

I've been to Ohio three times. Florida stinks aside from the weather.

Looks like a standard 1L pop-top growler to me. I'll take those any day to the 2L growler with a screw-top, CO2 leaking POS cap

I've just never seen a 32 oz growler before. They had 32 oz and 128 oz. (1 gallon). Every brewery I have ever been to has had 64 oz. growlers. It's perfect size for me drink before I take a nap...

Sorry man. That sucks. Is it major or minor? More than likely they were illegal or do not have insurance. Hope you got the license plate. Hey you might get a new truck out of this!

Relatively minor. I chased them and got the plate number. After being transferred a few times with 911, they told me to stop following them and wait for an officer. Well, they send an officer in the wrong jurisdiction, then fast forward 2 hours and I finally find the dept with jurisdiction and get the report filed. I'm sure absolutely nothing will come of it, but just for the fact that they fled, I wanted to at least do all I could.

Sorry if I rambled. ;)

Won't insurance cover it for free?

No multi-quote in iPhone app so I'll just say thanks to all who posted about my hit and run issue.
I need beer

Ithaca Hopbloem. Belgian Ipa that was an extra in a swap. Nice start. Now to go to IST and stouts from here on out or a ghandi first. Hmm

No multi-quote in iPhone app so I'll just say thanks to all who posted about my hit and run issue.
I need beer

That stinks, brotha. Don't you Texans handle things the right way? With a gun? :D

Gravity samples of the RIS and baby brother India brown session ale. This RIS is the first beer I can say I am completely proud of and first gravity sample that blew my socks off

RIS 10.1%
IBSA 4% dry hopping as we speak

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397251814.694495.jpg

But in the past few years, going from Michigan winters directly into Florida 90 degree March/April has caused a problem. Polymorphic Light Eruption. Anyone else get this? I didn't ever get it until my late 30's.

It's basically a skin rash from skin that is not exposed to the sun for a long time being suddenly exposed to a lot of sun. It's harmless and does not indicate cancer risks but it itches and looks like I have chicken pox. It will be gone in a week and I will spend the rest of the summer in the sun without issue. Weird.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

EDIT: forgot the important part - last pour of my Jai Alai growler.

Relatively minor. I chased them and got the plate number. After being transferred a few times with 911, they told me to stop following them and wait for an officer. Well, they send an officer in the wrong jurisdiction, then fast forward 2 hours and I finally find the dept with jurisdiction and get the report filed. I'm sure absolutely nothing will come of it, but just for the fact that they fled, I wanted to at least do all I could.

Actually I worked with a guy that took off after a fender bender. He went home and when the cops came knocking he wouldnt answer( thinking he was slick) they just towed his car and he never got it back. So theres hope for that!

Back