What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last one :(

1397078264423.jpg

Too many Jai Alai today. Headed to Tampa tomorrow for work but have a few hours open on Friday. Headed to Cigar City for some tasting and trade bait.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

EDIT: that was aimed at the dude who can score me Boulevard Imperial Stout.

Had I know they were so good, I would have picked some up. I did grab a Shipyard Imperial Stout and it was more expensive than the Boulevard. Damn!

1397079239734.jpg

1397079280113.jpg

3 HB buffalo sweats while the chickens cooked and the mac and cheese baked. Got some taters getting mashed anotheir glass of buffalo to go with it all.
Today sucked, im eating well and getting lit.

Been trying to figure out why I'm buzzed. And I'm trying really floccing hard to figure out why. Maybe it's cause I drank my DIPA bomber in 3 minutes. I want to tell myself I'm not buzzed. Still trying to convince myself. FML

Sorry, cc.

CCB doesn't have anything worth having right now. I, on the other hand have a nice supply of Riserva! ;)

I wish I knew that's all it took to get a Riserva. Those smokestack beers sit on shelves here. It's not uncommon to see '12 Saison-Brett.

Banesong's amazing 1.7% abv notty lawnmower. This is beautiful and beautifully carbonated. Thank you!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397083184.178564.jpg

Attachments

• Nugget Harvest '09 020.jpg
    Nugget Harvest '09 020.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Nugget Harvest '09 012.jpg
    Nugget Harvest '09 012.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Nugget Harvest '09 032.jpg
    Nugget Harvest '09 032.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 94
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397085693.660815.jpg
Big Eddy Baltic Porter
It's not that great.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Home Brew

Nice!... I'm thinking of attempting hops growing again this year... Out of 6 i got one to break last year.... I'm about 3 hours north of you... Maybe I'll try nugget

I'm surprised the nugget came up 1st - it was the weakest of the three I planted last year (cascade & centennial being the others.) I hope that means the all take off this year.

this was my Nugget in '09. these were in Rapid City, SD and we were living in Wyoming at the time.

Wow - how long had they been planted in that spot? Awesome plants and tons of hops!

I really hope we can get this in PA..

We got them last year, so I'm sure we will!

Back