What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for you. It's just beer. I chased down BCBS. Got 12 of them and then traded/gave away half of what I got.

I think I have 4 left in the closet. If I get any KBS, I'll do the same.

I walked into my bottle shop on black Friday, asked the owner "got any bcbs?" "Ten cases" "I'll take one?" "Okay."

I walked out not believing how easy it was

I'm on a waiting list for KBS in case the local shop actually gets his delivery. But he got stiffed on the stone enjoy by...

First time trying a waiting list with these guys, but I refuse to stand in line for a beer I've never had.

Lots of coffee and water. Went to a new craft beer magazine release party at Denver beer co last night with lots of free beer. I never want to go home

I'm on a waiting list for KBS in case the local shop actually gets his delivery. But he got stiffed on the stone enjoy by...

First time trying a waiting list with these guys, but I refuse to stand in line for a beer I've never had.

I felt the same way but standard in line anyway. Scored 2 sooooo happy I did

If all the priming sugar was already in the bucket at the time, each beer should still get the same amount of sugar, hence no overcarbing.

I hope that's the case! I was thinking...with the priming sugar dissolved in water and in the bottom of the bucket, a higher concentration may have leaked out. Then the rest would have been equally distributed...might just work out okay.

Got a flight of beer at lunch today. By far the two best were...

Two Roads - Workers Comp

and

Off Color - Troublesome

3nj3z35.jpg

Then we have to explain it to the other peeps. Lol. Got a degree in Chemistry and love to make corny jokes like:

Don't trust an atom. They make up everything.

A hydrogen atom says to a helium atom "Oh no! I've lost my electron!" The helium atom asks "Are you sure?" The hydrogen atom says "I'm positive."

I'm not even sorry :D

for some reason, i have had this poem memorized since i was a kid...

When oxygen Tech played Hydrogen U.
The Game had just begun, when Hydrogen scored two fast points
And Oxygen still had none
Then Oxygen scored a single goal
And thus it did remain, At Hydrogen 2 and Oxygen 1
Called because of rain.

Heading to the bar before my 4 o-clock meeting.

A neutron walks in to a bar. He sits down and says to the bar tender, "Hey, how much for a beer?" The bar tender looks at him and says, "For you, no charge!"

And I'm drinking h2o with a Zyrtec-D (the good stuff you get from behind the counter:D) because for some reason it's in the low 90's today and my allergies are going crazy.

For all you mycologist: A mushroom walks into a bar orders a drink the bartender says hey get out of here, We don't serve your kind here.!The mushroom asks ,why not I'm a fungi.

Just had a Brooklyn Sorachi Ace (meh) and a Matilda (meh) before my meeting. I got back to the office a few minutes late. But I'm fine. :D

Too many Jai Alai today. Headed to Tampa tomorrow for work but have a few hours open on Friday. Headed to Cigar City for some tasting and trade bait.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

EDIT: that was aimed at the dude who can score me Boulevard Imperial Stout.

Too many Jai Alai today. Headed to Tampa tomorrow for work but have a few hours open on Friday. Headed to Cigar City for some tasting and trade bait.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

EDIT: that was aimed at the dude who can score me Boulevard Imperial Stout.

I got two with your name on them :D

Riserva for a love chilld #4 when they come out next month? Or can you get those in PA? I just cant get anymore Imperial Stouts unless I go out of town soon.

We don't get Boulevard here (yet) so that would work. And if you do get out of town again (busy this weekend?) and get another imperial stout, I could trade a Central Waters 16 if you're interested.

Back