What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No its a KBS and made by founders not Lagunitas.. lol should I open a 12?

Smart azz. :D
I have a '13. I'll probably open it soon. But not tonight. I think I'm done after I finish off the rest of my KBS that has so nicely warmed in the glass. Have to get up early tomorrow. Ugh...

2014 Bigfoot Barleywine. My first and last beer of the night. Just got home from work and have to be back in 7 hours for a meeting.

Edit: I'll be making up for it tomorrow starting in the afternoon.

Gotta love Texas.

1396680659228.jpg

First time with this one. Initial taste is sweet caramel malts followed by some bitterness. Hop aroma and flavor is a bit muted. Can't find a bottled on date so may have gotten an old bottle
View attachment 191046

the one I had I figured about the same. have you tried Voo Doo yet?

on the mitherflickin' crawflea.

Just stepped outside onto the front porch - man, it's nice as hell outside this morning. It's a great day to be alive. Better yet, a great day to be brewing.

Last Coff before I heat strike water and begin consuming adult beverages.

Thinking about making some coffee. Maybe heading back down to Pittsburgh to see my 96 year old Nana who is "unresponsive" and just waiting for eternal rest. I've already said my goodbye on Thursday when doctors were sure she wouldn't make it to Friday. She always has been a stubborn woman! ;)
Though apparently not as stubborn as I thought as I just received a call from my dad as I was writing this. She passed away at 6:30 this AM, 6 days after her 96th birthday! What an amazing life she's had! I'm going to miss her, but I'm glad she's finally reunited with her sisters and husband who passed long before her! Gotta go make a few phone calls now.

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Thinking about making some coffee. Maybe heading back down to Pittsburgh to see my 96 year old Nana who is "unresponsive" and just waiting for eternal rest. I've already said my goodbye on Thursday when doctors were sure she wouldn't make it to Friday. She always has been a stubborn woman! ;)
Though apparently not as stubborn as I thought as I just received a call from my dad as I was writing this. She passed away at 6:30 this AM, 6 days after her 96th birthday! What an amazing life she's had! I'm going to miss her, but I'm glad she's finally reunited with her sisters and husband who passed long before her! Gotta go make a few phone calls now.

Sorry for your loss.

Just stepped outside onto the front porch - man, it's nice as hell outside this morning. It's a great day to be alive. Better yet, a great day to be brewing.

Last Coff before I heat strike water and begin consuming adult beverages.

I have to wholeheartedly agree. Cool enough to be comfortable, but not so cold I can't get running water for my chiller. And it's a gorgeous day with the sun out after raining last night.

Coffee after lighting the flame to heat my strike water.

Why didn't I drink more water last night..

I'm asking myself the exact same question.

I'll drink my first beer this afternoon to Nana.

Sorry for your loss but understand it being better. My grandmother passed three years ago after a prolonged time in the hospital.

And 6 hours west of you, in the same state, I am waiting for snow. Awesome.

Wow - please keep that out there, would ya?

Don't know? You ran out of BMC?

Thanks Wes. It's actually a bit of a weight lifted since now she's in a better place and no longer suffering.

Sorry, man. It always sucks. But she lived a long life.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I have to wholeheartedly agree. Cool enough to be comfortable, but not so cold I can't get running water for my chiller. And it's a gorgeous day with the sun out after raining last night.

Coffee after lighting the flame to heat my strike water.

I'm asking myself the exact same question.

Mashing right now. On the couch with the kids while wife gets ready. I'm going to drink like a fish today. Hoping UConn beats UF. My guess says no. Gonna be tough. But at least I'll be buzzed!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Sorry, Wes. Went through the same thing at this time last year.

Anyone familiar with Red Seal IPA? Guy at the liquor store said it's the shiznit. Waiting a little while to crack it open. Also got some Old Chubb for the first time [giggle, giggle].

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

EDIT: sorry. I got confused there. Sorry to tyzipper, was what I meant.

Water before beer fest.
Found out I didn't even place in a HB competition with the same beer I placed 3rd in before. Don't know my scores but they have to be pretty poor. Live and learn...and drink more beer. :D

Condolences man. That's never easy but it helps knowing they lived a full life and are no longer suffering. I lost my gramma to Alzheimer's a couple years ago.

Water for the time being.It's brew day, it's brew day oh what a wonderful day it is. Then heavy drinking once the chiller goes into the kettle.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Ty, my condolences.

About to drink a beer since my beer fest buddy is still making herself all pretty. Girls. jesus.

Coffee & cigs until notary got here with closing papers. Now to wait for escrow to come back to me. Then I get to start brewing again & saving money! :ban::mug::ban: + SNPA for later....

Back