What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just cracked a growler my MIL bought me. Cheers! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396656910.708314.jpg

Sent from my van, down by the river.

On to Walldorff Belgian IPA, blown away here. Damn bear if not better than Vivants Triomphe. All the hops and all the great funk. It almost upsets me how underrated these guys are, but keeps the hipsters out I guess :D

Good to see all the tasty brews flowin in here tonight! My last one before growler fills and dropping by the bottle fridge here at Walldorff. This is Cobains Double Dark IPA its a black DIPA. The absolute picture of perfect balance. My fiancee haaaaaaates IPAs and this one clocks in at 100+ IBUs and she loves it.

Picked this up in a make your own sixer. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396661800.655589.jpg
There's actually quite a bit of coconut flavor and aroma in this. Not bad, but can't see myself buying another one. This is actually the first brewery I ever visited. Was in Kona on vacation and went there with my dad and one of his friends. I was underage so had to settle for their cream soda.

Picked this up in a make your own sixer. View attachment 190988
There's actually quite a bit of coconut flavor and aroma in this. Not bad, but can't see myself buying another one. This is actually the first brewery I ever visited. Was in Kona on vacation and went there with my dad and one of his friends. I was underage so had to settle for their cream soda.

You should go back and try their beer fresh. I lived on Oahu for two years and went to the brew pub in Hawaii Kai at least once a month.

You should go back and try their beer fresh. I lived on Oahu for two years and went to the brew pub in Hawaii Kai at least once a month.

If I make it back, I will. Last time I went to Hawaii, we stayed the whole time on Maui. What sucks is I still didn't make it to Maui Brewing because of the other people I was with. Here's a little advice for anyone who hasn't already figured it out. Taking a vacation with your parents and wife's parents is never a good idea. Ever! I had to find out the hard way.

If I make it back, I will. Last time I went to Hawaii, we stayed the whole time on Maui. What sucks is I still didn't make it to Maui Brewing because of the other people I was with. Here's a little advice for anyone who hasn't already figured it out. Taking a vacation with your parents and wife's parents is never a good idea. Ever! I had to find out the hard way.

When I went to FL last year with my ex-wife, her parents and my parents, the parents didn't have any issue with me indulging in the local beer scene. Guess I got lucky on that one.

Back