What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Different but good. BlackBerry, raspberry, boysenberry and a little ginger. Hence the name ginger berry.

Sent from my XT907 using Home Brew mobile app

1396143478388.jpg

Oh yeah, I remember why liked this one so much the first time or two Ive had it. I don't want it to end. Not that Im huge on Pliny but I would definatlely hold this one up against it.This one was even not refrigerated on a shelf on display for a while. ....... might as well give a throwback too just because Im feeling nostalgic .:p Please recycle pic with care. :) I care. I don't care. Im kind of in the middle in case you care. Plus the Hangover III being watched.

epic ipa.jpg

ohhhh.gif

Oddland-that sounds kinda rad for a brown ale. Ive had a few Elysian bombers(pelican? I think and something else,not shure off hand) sent before and they were pretty nice.

Well i dropped off my rifle today to get its new scope... Dude was trading in his 30 30 Marlin and i offered him 25 more than the owner of the gun shop was offering him... Got it for 125.... I'll take that everyday...now all you fellas know my face

To keep on topic on having a blue light...yes its free

1396146417890.jpg

Another milestone. Last Dunkleweizen. Not truly lagered but its very diggity delicious. Not really shure what I did right here, twas a while ago. May have to dig up the notes and brew again. Found it, might as well spit it out, wheatmalt extract, dark malt extract, carapils, caramel 60 ,smoked malt, honeymalt,honey,roasted barley,chocolate malt, 05 yeast german hallertau leaf, Belgian Whitbread goldings hops,..it worked well. Held up to 3 yrs of age very well. Also would say its one of my better beers especially for holding up to age well.

Oh man, side by side.... SWMBO is lucky!

Ha, nice! :mug:

Well i dropped off my rifle today to get its new scope... Dude was trading in his 30 30 Marlin and i offered him 25 more than the owner of the gun shop was offering him... Got it for 125.... I'll take that everyday...now all you fellas know my face

This was the first rifle I bought 30+ years ago. Still have it in fact. That and one more item I can cross off the bucket list.

image.jpg

Left overs from bottling, 10.2% rootbeer and that glass have me a hell of a buzz lol, this is going to be an awesome brew when carbed ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396147823.992656.jpg

How u like it? It has no safety but has a half cock... I guess thats normal for a lever

I have a lever action 30-30 Marlin. I think it's a Marlin. beautiful rifle with awesome action & open sights. now only if I could shoot distance wotrh a shizzle.

I'm glad I let this Blaecorn Unidragon age a little. I can't remember wich one of you drunks sent this in a trade since ich bin ein trunkenbolt myself, but thank you very very much!:rockin:

This is an aged double IPA that a small local brewery makes. They only do 10 barrel batches at a time. I know what your thinking, an aged IPA!?! But......it is freaking AWSOME. The hops mellow out and change to be kind of flowery I guess. I'm bad at describing taste, but believe me, it's simply orgasmic. They don't release the bottles till they are 9 months old, and it kept this particular one in my cellar another 3 months. Today was my biggest brew day ever (two 5 gal batches, and two 2 gallon ciders, and secondary ing another cider. 9 hours) as well as an old friend in town helped out, seemed fit to crack this baby.

EDIT: didn't realize the pic was so blurry, kind of disappointed......like keeping my nice beer pics :(

image.jpg

Bottling is enough of a pain in the d!ck. and I have like 5 cases of bottles with labels. Not happening anytime soon if it does. The 3 cases label less are enough for me right now

I can remember almost c lear as a bell when i GAVE UP DE-LABELING. I was drinking some home brews & getting rerady to bottle a batch. I was soaking bottles in the tub to remove the lables & thought, "what a crock of s***. why the flocc am I wasting my time?"

flocc y'all. sloppy satruday.

I can remember almost c lear as a bell when i GAVE UP DE-LABELING. I was drinking some home brews & getting rerady to bottle a batch. I was soaking bottles in the tub to remove the lables & thought, "what a crock of s***. why the flocc am I wasting my time?"

flocc y'all. sloppy satruday.

Same here! I rinse out bottles when I'm done then i sanitize when bottling...

Lets get sloppy saturday going!

Bottling is enough of a pain in the d!ck. and I have like 5 cases of bottles with labels. Not happening anytime soon if it does. The 3 cases label less are enough for me right now

You don't have to worry about that when you recycle your older homebrews. I keep mine in circulation. I think Im pretty much done with de-labeling. Only because I have so many in circulation. Only time I care about labels is if anybody else drinks them and they are good enough to make labels. Prolly why people keg too.

I had 3 homebrews and now I'm passing out from the NyQuil/ipa mix. And I don't want to **** to get weird without anyone here with me. Lol. So a pint of water and a ramen it is for me for the rest of the night

Back