What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New bourbon for me - a wheat bourbon. Not bad. Neat for the first, a mint julep in the makings; I know, not in a silver cup, for shame. Beer later.

After this week, not sure how much if tonight I will remember.

1395445446023.jpg

1395445514077.jpg

Cheers all. It's Friday and 5 gallons of imperial honey citra is on tap. red dread isn't on shelves in town yet but the brewer Tony hooked me up with a few he bottled today. Cheers from Hamilton MT

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

F yeah man.

Sent from my mobile device. /rant

What up Remmy? Long time no talk life is really starting to cut into my drinkin

I hate it when that happens!

New bourbon for me - a wheat bourbon. Not bad. Neat for the first, a mint julep in the makings; I know, not in a silver cup, for shame. Beer later.

After this week, not sure how much if tonight I will remember.

I think it's 100% wheat, so not a bourbon, but something I've been wanting to try for a while now. I'm sipping a little 4 roses myself. Too lazy to load pic, but it's in a fancy glass. ;)

Well, if it's cutting into your drinking, then you'll have no use for those Red Dreads. Feel free to send them my way. I, of course, won't be sending anything back since you won't be drinking anyways. :p

I think it's 100% wheat, so not a bourbon, but something I've been wanting to try for a while now. I'm sipping a little 4 roses myself. Too lazy to load pic, but it's in a fancy glass. ;)

Your a fancy boy aren't you. :p
[ame]http://youtu.be/yqQvEcc3y1U[/ame]

So, first off, it's AWESOME!
View attachment 187448
Pours thick and black as motor oil. Coffee forward, especially on the nose. I don't pick up much vanilla, a little bit of chocolate. Didn't have much heat from the chile until it warmed, then the peppers start to come through, but in no way over powering. Zero booziness or alcohol heat and mouthfeel is perfect.

Terrific brew!

View attachment 187448
Pours thick and black as motor oil. Coffee forward, especially on the nose. I don't pick up much vanilla, a little bit of chocolate. Didn't have much heat from the chile until it warmed, then the peppers start to come through, but in no way over powering. Zero booziness or alcohol heat and mouthfeel is perfect.

Terrific brew!

That looks outstanding.

Having my second water after smashing ice cream. Being fat.

View attachment 187448

Terrific brew!

I'm hoping I can get my hands on a couple of those. They're supposed to be here any time now. Like all the other Prairie stouts, they won't see much shelf time in Houston, if any.

bwahahahaha!!!

I went with my IPA. kinda tired from the long days. but the good news is that we got dropped down to 55's!

Does that mean no more Saturday AM? :D

Having a biere de mars I bottled with brett. Not so surprisingly not very carbed after three weeks in the bottle. Tasting good at least.

Back