What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just polished off the 32oz growler. 9%abv and 120ibu is just my style. I would have never thought to use oats in a IIPA but it works so damn well

I need this!

Actually, you really don't. It's a bit of a disappointment IMO. What you really want is this:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394861215.741216.jpg
Much, much better than the vanilla and coffee variants.

Either way! I want to try noir and bomb! I have Plead the 5th

It's subtle, but I think I smell what you're putting out there. ;)
That might be something that could be arranged at some point. Even if it's for something other than ptf. You happen to live in a great beer state. :D

It's subtle, but I think I smell what you're putting out there. ;)
That might be something that could be arranged at some point. Even if it's for something other than ptf. You happen to live in a great beer state. :D

Very true buddy, we will talk soon in my office :D

Deviant dales ipa. .it reminds me of rampant a lot.. which I didn't like. But for some reason this tastes awesome right now

Sent from a happy little tree

Lol my buddies from high school are still such God damned light weights with alcohol.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Home Brew mobile app

martha floccin' coffee. floccin' work. someone's getting hit in the tail bone with a pry bar.

I hate the A-hole that invented workin' on friggin' Saturday! Glad I'm retired...permanent vacation! Now if I just had those big paychecks again...
Fresh brewed roasty South Pacific Blend. Just enough creamer & sugar to smooth it out some.:cross:

Ha! Im a regular at that Dragons teet! Just let me know if u want fresh or vintage ;D

Vintage teet? ;)
I held on to that one as long as I could which was less than a year. I forgot how good it is. That is what a bourbon barrel aged beer should taste like. That was my last one.

It's been a while since I made scrapple. The family loved it. Cooled in a greased loaf pan,sliced & fried with an egg on toasted bread. Oh yeah...:rockin:

Protein shake. Off to walk dog so I don't feel bad when I start shenanigans later on.

Errands run, took the beast to the dog park, mashed in, listening to Gov't mule on Pandora and drinking coffee:rockin:
Starting to think what I should be drinking.

Errands run, took the beast to the dog park, mashed in, listening to Gov't mule on Pandora and drinking coffee:rockin:
Starting to think what I should be drinking.

Gotta love some mule!
Finished my coffee while playing yatzee with the kids and now debating about how productive I feel like being today.

I think my recent Pinewood Derby obsession is beginning to interfere with my beer obsession. Guessing this will be a two beer clean up job after lunch.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394900937.673989.jpg

Actually, you really don't. It's a bit of a disappointment IMO. What you really want is this:
View attachment 185987
Much, much better than the vanilla and coffee variants.

Still have to try the reg Noir but I thought vanilla and coffee were both really good. Big coffee beer fan tho.

Mashed in, running a quick errand, then cracking something open.

thought about it but more snow tomorrow night, may just rinse the salt off after I cool the wort.
I think my recent Pinewood Derby obsession is beginning to interfere with my beer obsession. Guessing this will be a two beer clean up job after lunch.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

I thought this was the kid's project:D
Waiting on the boil to pick a beer.

That's an ugly flag you got flying back there ;)

Wow. You went there? :D:D

thought about it but more snow tomorrow night, may just rinse the salt off after I cool the wort.

I did, too. But my daily driver is dirty as hell and hasn't been washed in about 4 months. Just had to.

Having a water before lunch.

Back