What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee, taking a half day today purely on the grounds that I don't want to sit in my cube today.

More Coff.

A beer will feel a lot better during my meeting.

Tearing into this Rwandan coffee today. I really want to make a coffee brown ale with this cold steeped. It has a suble earthiness that is more pleasant than Ethiopian beans and there is some chocolate and roasted nut flavors that I think would work really well. Now to dial in the roast....

Having a yeungling with lunch... I could get used to this working from the road thing

1394816307542.jpg

Decided to go to work after all. Very unmotivated though. Drinking water.

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Just come here and complain about it. We all feel your pain. It may also put them into perspective and show they aint as bad as others

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/things-about-your-co-workers-annoy-you-412707/

But it would be so much fun to kill them. What ever happened to survival of the fittest, we coddle the weak and stupid.
Oh well in another hour it will be over and a beer shortly after will make it all go away, glad I'm back on Monday thru Friday, wouldn't be happy if I was in tomorrow.
Rant over, look like they will all live, going to grab a coffee.

But it would be so much fun to kill them. What ever happened to survival
Of the fittest, we coddle the weak and stupid.
Oh we'll in another hour it will be over and a beer shortly after will make it all go away, glad I'm back on Monday thru Friday, wouldn't be happy if I was in tomorrow.
Rant over, look like they will all live, going to grab a coffee.

We may coddle them, but they are still weak and stupid :D

WOW! I just found out some incredible news about my favorite homer brewery, yet I cant share it with anyone for awhile as its still in the works unfortunately. Beers to flow freely soon! :D :mug:

Horrible day at work. I hate working for pussies.

Always wondered what it would be like to work for myself.

Orange juice and an apple for lunch (now). It's been that kind of day.

WOW! I just found out some incredible news about my favorite homer brewery, yet I cant share it with anyone for awhile as its still in the works unfortunately. Beers to flow freely soon! :D :mug:

Tease.
However, that means we can make up rumors and see if any of them grow legs.

My guess - "In a perfect synchronization for finsfan, Tallgrass and Crooked Stave will be releasing a collaboration tentatively named Wild Buffalo Sweat"

water - while still physically at work, but you can tell i'm mentally gone for the day...

Tease.

However, that means we can make up rumors and see if any of them grow legs.

My guess - "In a perfect synchronization for finsfan, Tallgrass and Crooked Stave will be releasing a collaboration tentatively named Wild Buffalo Sweat"

water - while still physically at work, but you can tell i'm mentally gone for the day...

Haha talk about a tease! I wish that was happening but its not. Maybe one day :)

At the office and not drinking today?

Done for the day and celebrating the weekend with my first hop nosh.

1394830731244.jpg

IPO? Then you can officially call yourself one of the owners?? Lol

If you ever want to open a place for bar food and craft brews on site, let me know. We'd kill it.

They're going to start home delivery? Like ordering a pizza? That would be the greatest ever. Call up and order a 6 pack or a case and have it there cold and ready to drink at your door in 30 mins. :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394835055.552213.jpg
Sweetwater 17th Anniversary Ale. It's a 9% Bretted Saison. It's pretty damn good, but I don't see any sediment in the bottles. They always say they don't pasteurize or filter their beers, but it turns out that they do use a 4800rpm centrifuge.

Latest posts

Back