What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hopbursted Cascade SMASH IPA - AKA Starfruit Beer since it tastes like it has fresh starfruit in it.

IMG_1708.jpg

Onto my five month old cider, that is quite 'pétillant' and hopefully stays so until I drink all of them. Starting another batch tomorrow though.

Hoars are always on top of dicks..

Well, I left those there for you, so hopefully there are still some left then

I'm not looking for those. The last few times I've been to whip in. They had jack sh*t.

Having this gem to start my vacation.

Sent from the town of Rock Ridge. "Excuse me while I whip this out"

Attachments

• 1394761187735.jpg
    1394761187735.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 89
Having some tea then bed...

So the brief convo before on disc golf has peaked my interest... I wanna grab a few discs for me and my gf to go this summer... After some research i found out there are driving and putting discs... Do you really need 2? Or can you get by with one?

So the brief convo before on disc golf has peaked my interest... I wanna grab a few discs for me and my gf to go this summer... After some research i found out there are driving and putting discs... Do you really need 2? Or can you get by with one?

Start with the 2. If you get in to it, you'll end up wanting more.

Google over stable and under stable discs before you buy you probably wanna know the difference.
Having Unrulys Brimleys Breakfast Oatmeal Stout.....solid.

1394764353574.jpg

Couple pannepot and a bcbw earlier. Willet rye now. Buffalo trace in am!

Not too bad, its not as good as coffee bender though. Yet to find a coffee beer I like more than coffee bender though.

1394766828543.jpg

Killed my last Pliny attempt from last year I think. Really awesome and I screwed it up alittle even.Held up very well. And second to last Revvy's Ketucky Common. Think I used harvested yeast from my Juniper ale or ginger and I would say that im really noticing that character in a subtle way. Its good but I would say, be carefull what you harvest from. Think I used some slurry and may be the only time Ive done that. Its a good beer though and I do like that character in it because my ginger and juniper beer turned out really well to and it did a Kentucky common good.

Local Memphis Tennessee brewery wiseacre Azazel Belgian golden ale brewed with blood orange an amazing balance if sweetness and hops!

Still in bed. Need to get up and kill a pot of coffee...wait...all I have is a Keurig. I still don't wanna get up. I don't think I'm gonna get up. Maybe just a few more winks...zzzzzzzzz

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Cold morning, woke up and could not get outta bed. Since I was a little on the later time leaving the house decided to take the motorcycle. Cold ankles. Was looking forward to that first cuppa coffee when I got to work and guess what? Im almost out and only got 1 weak cup this morning.
<sigh> its going to be one of those days isn't it?

On the plus side it is friday and I think that I may get in the brew I had planned for yesterday before my brother came up to visit, and maybe smoke something up today/this weekend.

Latest posts

Back