What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grist with swmbo after going to the Blues v avs game. Good to be drinking 'beer with hops' after drinking bud light at the game.

Not that anyone cares.

Where did I put that horse head. ...

1394322851742.jpg

Samuel Adams Rebel IPA, west coast style. I'm getting the Cascade hop flavor really strong, the other four, Simco, Centenial, Chinook, and Amarillo are only noticeable in aftertaste. It's clear, with good lacing.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Hey! You are alive after all! Lol
Having first drink in 5 days due to that damn terrible flu. First time Ive been sick in two years but it was hell. Grape Skeeter 15% for now. Gonna be mostly HBs the next few weeks to save xtra cash for our first brewery trips of spring/summer coming up next month.

Hadn't been feeling so hot after I got my last couple wisdom teeth out. I'd been reduced to lurk drinking.

Funny because I'm watching the hobbit right now on tv.

Maybe Coldcrash posted Golem because he's watching you.

I wondered how many pics Allen would take today. I guess it was about 5. We need an update. I heard Hunaphu Day has turned into quite the debacle.

EDIT: hahahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUIS4-58o4U#t=22

Worth the price?

Sent from the town of Rock Ridge. "Excuse me while I whip this out"

Since you just reminded me of what I paid.. I'd say no. I prefer both Halia and Juliet. Don't get me wrong, it is very good but not on their level in my opinion.

Hadn't been feeling so hot after I got my last couple wisdom teeth out. I'd been reduced to lurk drinking.

I wondered how many pics Allen would take today. I guess it was about 5. We need an update. I heard Hunaphu Day has turned into quite the debacle.

Looks like nothing Id ever like to be a part of lol

It was a total sh t show. The toppling Goliath line was 300+ deep before they opened. Apparently they only sold 3500 tickets that included guaranteed Huna, but let anyone else in to get free beers all day and get in the Huna line at 4. That place was packed, I'm glad to be home. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394325941.385760.jpg
Drinking a Humidor IPA. Homer status.

It was a total sh t show. The toppling Goliath line was 300+ deep before they opened. Apparently they only sold 3500 tickets that included guaranteed Huna, but let anyone else in to get free beers all day and get in the Huna line at 4. That place was packed, I'm glad to be home. View attachment 184594
Drinking a Humidor IPA. Homer status.

Is that all Huna bottles!? If so, I'm glad you got me one. ;)

Had a few beers with DisturbdChemist earlier. Bell's Double Cream Stout, Tallgrass Zombie Monkie, NEBCO Ghandi Bot, FFF Blakkr. Also sampled his chocolate habanero mead and sour stout. Great afternoon. Time for more beer. I think this will be a stout night. :D

Lol sumpin was pretty tasty. This one... Kinda tastes like they used old coffee...

1394327350153.jpg

Apparently people in the front got cases of DB Huna and the people in back got none. I assume that means lots of angry fat guys with beards. They can't riot long, they get tired quickly.

They had DB Huna in the taproom with a case limit at opening, not many people knew that, Regular Huna was across the parking lot. I found out trying to get a snifter that I was accidentally in the el Catador leftovers line. DB Huna was long gone though, but I grabbed a few others.

Back