What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coyote68's kreik while cooking dinner. This is fantastic Joe, nice tart and sour but nothing over whelming. Will have to brew this as soon as i get more glass carboys

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393975457.935988.jpg

My buddy just dropped this off for me...liquid candy!
Alpine Keene idea..soo good!
Thursday is expohop release at alpine so looking forward to that one too!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

1393976027893.jpg

Anyone who doesn't whine is welcome to my house. Bring your guns, too. We can shoot out back.

Finishing this bomber of home brew. I'm making a Hatch green chile chicken stew. New Mexico style.

If that's allowed, I'm in. In fact, if I can shoot in my backyard, I'd move to CT. If it were legal for civilians to carry in NJ, I'd be strapped 24/7.:rockin:

My buddy just dropped this off for me...liquid candy!
Alpine Keene idea..soo good!
Thursday is expohop release at alpine so looking forward to that one too!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

You dont need any of that!! Send it this way!

Tea.... No alcohol week for me... Racked an amber ale and washed the yeast, Made up another batch of rice wine and made my starter for my skeeter pee... I think i have officially filled all fermenters and have no more room in my ferm chamber

G' knight. Stool not really digging it. seems to be thin and harsh. also a really banged up can, but that shouldn't really matter much, right?

1393984770225.jpg

This is much better in a proper glass. It's still a little too boozy for me though.
uploadfromtaptalk1393985807846.jpg

This is much better in a proper glass. It's still a little too boozy for me though.
View attachment 183701

You really taste a difference based on the glass?

I have a part time bar tending gig on the weekends and some of my "regulars" who are wine drinkers swear they can taste the difference when it's served in "the right" glass.

I always thought either they're crazy or just being a pain the the a$$.

You really taste a difference based on the glass?

I have a part time bar tending gig on the weekends and some of my "regulars" who are wine drinkers swear they can taste the difference when it's served in "the right" glass.

I always thought either they're crazy or just being a pain the the a$$.

When the other glass was a plastic hotel cup...yes. lol

Latest posts

Back