What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALL THAT AMAZING BEER! Not even fair :D

I figured you say something.

On to a Ferus Fluxus. I drank these in the wrong order.

1393961711040.jpg

It's not quite the backyard - about an hour from home. I just need an excuse to head downtown for work once a month or so... ;)

I'm grabbing stuff for our future trade. :).

Awesome man. Cant wait for it. It'll start getting stuff together

a hr away will be in my backyard for me. I havent been to their new place. i went to their other place when i was up there

All that Brett talk earlier inspired me to check on my golden brett.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393961982.002886.jpg
Tasting much better every time. For a while there was a flavor present that I didn't care for. It appears its cleaning up and will turn out great.
Brilliantly clear. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393962135.643634.jpg

Just send me whatever you plan on sending to the comp. and I'll give you feedback. Don't worry about bjcp categories, I only judge one category: Beer
:D

Easy. The internet is serious business and you'll accidentally hurt peoples' feelings. :rockin:

I've been drinking Einstock Icelandic White. It's a really really good white! My bro says I need to try Allagash. Anyone willing to mail me some for trades?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Custard paczki or bust. Wish I had some now. Drinking a water after 3-4 beers on an empty stomach. $*#%(%(#%4

Does no one care here? :(

What the freak! I cared enough to make a 1st place medal for you and offer a bag full of bottle caps. What more do you want? An actual answer to your question? Because, I'm gonna be honest, you're not going to get that from me. ;)

What the freak! I cared enough to make a 1st place medal for you and offer a bag full of bottle caps. What more do you want? An actual answer to your question? Because, I'm gonna be honest, you're not going to get that from me. ;)

Good point, making that medal probably took more effort than actually answering the question (but not too much more...).

If I cared, I'd say 21A

That seems to be the consensus so im glad I asked before entering it in 21b.

haha It seemed to have takin you all morning to put that beauty together :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393969103.452323.jpg

Another pour.

Homemade fermentation chamber.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393969138.537650.jpg

I'll be sending this out to some HBT members. Don't worry about the beer class.

About to crack the Tank 7 from finsfan. Was looking forward to Sophie tonight but I want to keep the dregs and I'm not in the mood to babysit right now.

That's Remmy's house. ; )

Anyone who doesn't whine is welcome to my house. Bring your guns, too. We can shoot out back.

Finishing this bomber of home brew. I'm making a Hatch green chile chicken stew. New Mexico style.

Damn! Every pic you post of Skeeter Pee looks so darn refreshing! Like i could gulp it down in seconds. :)

It usually is pretty darn refreshing! Thanks

Anyone who doesn't whine is welcome to my house. Bring your guns, too. We can shoot out back.

Sounding like your state goverment is trying hard to make that not possible

Second pot of coffee to start off my son's fifth bitthday with a boost

Sent from my GT-I8552B using Home Brew mobile app

Having a water with this Hatch green chile chicken stew. My mouth is on floccing fire right now. ****.

Latest posts

Back