What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking the re-released Dogfish Head Bitches Brew now-more bitter than I remember it. I'm not sure if that is the hops or the gesho root from the tej?

My nugget Pale ale. Thats my boy,third to the right.:)

brez 092.jpg

my strong or double rye ipa,which is turning out kinda like a rye style barleywine,definatley letting er sit,im kinda having a like/hate with coopers,which i chanced and used on this stronge ryeipa,definatly woody/dry but carmelly sweet malt like a barley wine. Which the yeast remindes me a little of oak but more wood than vanilla in taste. Definatly getting that earthy almost dirt/wood from coopers.Definatly not my go to yeast though,but can have its place.Although i do enjoy this beer which has been bottle conditoned for at least 3 months,I do wonder how much better it would have turned out with another yeast. Too many choices thats why i love doing this.
The main thing is its still good and its no where near dumping, how the f did i ever learn how to do this? There is no reason why anybody would not like sipping on this.

My 11 month old Belgian Tripple. Very strong at 9.87%. Clearest beer I've ever made as well. It's really developed over time.

image-559639563.jpg

Drinking some cider my coworker made. Pretty darn good.
I also have some ninkasi barleywine and sam smiths porter on deck.

EDIT:
the ninkasi barleywine (Critical hit) is amazing. go get some, if you can find it near you. well balanced, just the right body, full of hop aroma. absolutely wonderful.

Had one of my APAs, an Ugly Sweater Holiday Ale, and a Newcastle Brown Ale while bottling my Wit.

I'm not drinking at this very moment, but I'm working my way through a 5 gallon keg of Ponyboy, featuring Pilsner malt and Saaz hops (my first SMASH beer). Guaranteed to help you stay gold.

Last night, I tried the Nero's 1st Century Double Dark Malt Ale, sold at Trader Joe's in 500 mL swingtops....unless you are buying them for the swingtops, avoid this beer.

Whole hog Pumpkin Ale-one of the better ones-definaltly enjoying it. One of my favorate pumpkin ales.

Back