What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching a little NFL playoffs and having a Hoegaarden - left overs from a gathering at my house I was not a part off...

Handpicked date port that sat on oak rosemary and jalapeño for six months while I brew an extract fullers clone. Bang

Christmas ale.
The beer isn't holding a carbonation? It is going flat after it comes out of the keg. Still tastes good though so who knows?

ForumRunner_20120108_173832.jpg

My Irish Cream Stout 10 months bottled-version St Partricks Irish Cream stout from Homebrewers recipe guide,tastes like cherry coke a little smells great,could use some creamy body though. Maybe my bad for not using the irish ale yeast? Underpitched a little too.Used 04 yeast and spaltz hops,subbed.Smells great,tastes good. No 04 esters at all.One of my few blow off tube batches,too.

I had a kit for a black IPA from midwest supplies that I made 2 months back. Just now sampling the hoppy goodness.

Midwest brewing Double IPA... best brew BY FAR. If you like "smack in the face" hoppy beers-- I highly recommend brewing it!

My birthday batch of a RIS that had none of the specialty grain or hops that I wanted (damn lhbs), horrible efficiency, and propane ran out halfway through the boil and I was unable to procure more and fermented it anyway. I call it, Short Bus Stout. (working title)

My Citra Amarillo IPA. Nice (if I do say so myself) ;)

Sounds awesome. I've got my next brew planned already, but I've got some Citra and I'm definitely going to combine it with some of my tangier varieties - I've got Amarillo, Simcoe, Centennial, Zeus, etc. Can't go wrong with Amarillo. I've got a Citra/Fuggle strong bitter 3 weeks in the fermenter - I've got high hopes for that one.

Radeberger Pilsner. one of my favs in this style

I think this is my favorite import Pils available in the mid-west. It's got enough bitterness to match the yeasty flavor that dominates some pilsners. It's the most like the Pils I remember drinking in Germany back in the eighties.

my last 2011 bigfoot sierra nevada ale :( well, was last night, i dont think my workplace would appreciate that right now... lol

Arrogant Bastard. No yeast in the bottem, I have no idea how i just posted this pic. o.K yes i do.now

imagejpeg_art.jpg

Back