What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393285025.209752.jpg
Nice Helles.

Is Tröegs capable of brewing a bad beer?

Now I know what it feels like. The worst part was he didn't want to pee in a cup so they had to insert catheter in...while I held him down. That sucked. We are home and he's feeling much better. Thanks.

Having more Coff. Too wired to go to sleep.

Dude... so sorry. More nights in an ER with a kid than I care to recount.

Drinking Templeton Rye to start (need to brew with this somehow) while cooking, and now on to cheap(er) bourbon with dinner.

I want to have a Highland Park so bad. But I am afraid I will end up hung over tomorrow.

Personally, I like Bengali, Hi-Res and Resin in that order.

Resin is solid but I feel overrated due to the can and its name. I think it's "mystique" gets to people.

I'd say Bengali is less piney and more citrusy (grapefruit). I love that beer. Resin is syrupy.

Huh. My 4yo found my whiskey ice cube round maker sometime over the weekend. He saw me pour a glass, and got it out of the freezer.

He only filled the damn thing half full. :( :p

Hey.... If we are talking trades... Anyone have Gandhi? Been too long since I have been in New London.

1393289653654.jpg

Hit stores on the 8th here. Taking full advantage! Good beer, decent price, and Old Chub is becoming a stable beer at my house.

Old chub is a damn good beer. I just hope more CO follow. Our distro sucks right now but its made leaps in the past year adding Stone, Lagunitas, Evil Twin, and now oskar blues!

Old chub is a damn good beer. I just hope more CO follow. Our distro sucks right now but its made leaps in the past year adding Stone, Lagunitas, Evil Twin, and now oskar blues!

Your distro sucks? Try living in Wyoming!

Latest posts

Back