What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is probably the closest beer to Prop in existence. I cannot tell you how good this is.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392599496.136995.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Earlier it was my brown porter (Taddy clone) and now it is a nice glass of Rebel Yell Whiskey. I have been trying various bourbons lately.

I had the victory headwaters yesterday and thought it was pretty good. Dirt wolf is good as is red thunder IMO. Had a second homer pint of flying bison rusty chain with a bacon blue burger.

1392602621401.jpg

I tried that Runoff IPA yesterday!
I thought the smell was awful, but the taste was decent.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392603357.690640.jpg solid stout. First time having this and I'd definitely buy it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Drinking water now before i call it an early night

Bottled up a chocolate porter this afternoon and got everything ready to bottle up my lager and common tomorrow night... I ran outta motivation today... Used pbw to Delabel and that stuff worlds great

I gotta start kegging soon... As soon as i move i think i will start

Having my first taste of my home fermented "Murray's Super Easy Cider". A pleasant surprise: it has a decent, light carb that I wasn't expecting! Sweet, pretty color, and a lot of apple flavor. Pretty exciting, because this commercial cider comes from Roanoke, Virginia, in a 1/2 gallon glass carboy and is made from whole apples, no sweeteners added and it's pastuerized. I literally just added some Safale s-04 yeast added the airlock and let it go several days from OG 1.051 down to 1.014. I racked it off the lees and let it settle a couple of days and then bottled it. I'll be doing more and bigger batches of this one!

DSC04205.jpg

Latest posts

Back