What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
age5e2ut.jpg

Next. Going to pick up more

Sent from a turkish prison while watching movies about gladiators

It's dead in here. Guess everyone is doing the dirty deed.

Having this while watching dredd

4eneme6a.jpg

Done dirt cheap?:rockin: I like that beer you got there, different and decent. Very bourbony. I grew to like it. No denying the bourbon.

It's ok. It's an affordable bourbon ale. I like more bourbon personally and in a stout. It's worth a try like most beers. Glad I only bought one to try. I'm sure you will enjoy it. It just arrived down here and just sits.

I agree. getting a growler filled at OBC today.

Woke up with the thought of fresh beer on my mind. With more snow on the way, it's a necessity.

Second cup of Coff. Watching USA vs. CCCP right now (hockey).

Pardon my ignorance, but what are the bottles in the 2nd pic?

Them's those real fancy Drie Fonteinen 4 seasons. Better than the standard oude geuze for sure. Worth the hype/ price? Meh, probably not for me but I was very happy to get to try them all.

Jasmine tea. Time to try and get a brew day going here.

Version 2 of my Imperial Oatmeal Stout left over from bottling. Split up the batch and gave one part a coffee treatment with single origin beans from South America. The other part is currently aging on cacao nibs soaked in Knob Creek Single Barrel. Damn tasty even flat and warm.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392480680.614462.jpg

I hate special releases for that exact reason. Huge fan of what places are doing with clubs to try and avoid the mass confusion. Good luck

Going for more supplies. Is this a good price? Never bought this or drank it so I'm not sure.

1392482799919.jpg

Coffee. It's cold outside and there's a very slow leak from my thermometer on my brew kettle. When I realized it, the steeping grains were already in. :-(

I hate special releases for that exact reason. Huge fan of what places are doing with clubs to try and avoid the mass confusion. Good luck
That was longer then any HF line I've waited in. It was the alchemist first special release. The closing of the cannery to public made a big impact as well.

The sixers they sell down here at publix are cheaper but that's not far off even though its 8oz less. All in all that's cheaper than it would cost once you included shipping though.

Nice, picking that up today then. The list includes some Matt's Burning, Bigfoot, Nugget Nectar, Bengali Tiger and some Kiwi Rising. Maybe a few others if they catch my eye. Gotta leave soon since it just started snowing. Again!

Had the '12 for breakfast and now a '13 for lunch. Hope I can get some '14...

*recycled pic*

Sent by a cellular communication device

Latest posts

Back