What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snuck a quick 1/2 pint of Mohr Brewing Robust Porter. Stuff is sooooo good. Calling it a night.

2008 Stirling Zinfandel, after watching Sherlock Holmes a Game of Shadows, I was in the mood for a glass of red wine, this one was on sale, and it is a little sweet, too bad, don't often have wine.

My first lager which is one of my best which is pretty much gone.Definatly one of my batches i wish i had made more of.Or maybe im just enthused about how lagers turn out. If they are always this good homebrewed i definalty want to make more.

I always drink beer, but right now I'm drinking Dos Suckies! (Hey I need the bottles)

Goose Island Mild Winter and a Sammy Smiths Winter Welcome Ale, trying to get into the Christmas spirit though seasonal brews.

my Black IPA is finally fully carbed. This is my first attempt at this style (non-style) and I must say, I hit the nail on the head. Dry hopped with Simcoe and Zeus, this is probably the best IPA (black or otherwise) I've ever made.

Wow! I haven't been this tore up from beer in forever!!

ForumRunner_20111221_224604.jpg

Killed my Hoppy Belgian Blonde and racked my Simcoe Pale Ale to replace the on tap in my pipeline :)

yesterday late afternoon, enjoying a full sampler of brews at Arvada Brewing Company, open seven weeks, one of seven or so new microbreweries to open in the Denver Metro area this year. All very true to each style; I took home a growler of their Dopplebock (far right) which was a dead ringer for Spaten brewery's "Optimator."

I live in beer heaven!
:mug:

arvadasampler.jpg

TheWeeb said:
yesterday late afternoon, enjoying a full sampler of brews at Arvada Brewing Company, open seven weeks, one of seven or so new microbreweries to open in the Denver Metro area this year. All very true to each style; I took home a growler of their Dopplebock (far right) which was a dead ringer for Spaten brewery's "Optimator."

I live in beer heaven!
:mug:

That is the microbrewery capital of the US. I lived in C Springs for 4 years... man I miss Colorado. JEALOUS!

In a little while we'll be sampling two craft beers that're new around here. The Kentucky Bourbon Barrel ale,& Harpoon's Winter Warmer. Also spotted that limited addition DFH stout,I forget the name. Almost bought that one.

Found one of the last remnants of my Wallonia Basil Saison, still darn tasty and loving that meringue-like head...i could eat it with a spoon

mail

Latest posts

Back