What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homebrew 3 berry cider. And the rest of the bottle of glenmorangie I opened last night. SWMBO comes back from travel later. Oh well all good things come to an end hahahahaha

A malt bomb! Pretty tasty.
Still searching for a new pup, have a good lead but trying not to get too excited till it's a done deal, wish me luck.

IMG_1451.jpg

A malt bomb! Pretty tasty.
Still searching for a new pup, have a good lead but trying not to get too excited till it's a done deal, wish me luck.

Good luck!

Rum & diet after a miller's toll from RBC. I went to buy a recipe for Saturday that I'm calling M.A.D.E. beer.

Water for the remainder of the evening.

Damn! JR Smith just did the Cavs dirty with that dunk!!!!!!!

Connecticut Huskies

What the heck is BORIS? Never heard of it and found out that a shop about 20 minutes from home has them. Is this a good price or am I overpaying for this if I go pick some up?

When I traded for some it ran the guy $17/bomber. Grab em! Worth every penny

What the heck is BORIS? Never heard of it and found out that a shop about 20 minutes from home has them. Is this a good price or am I overpaying for this if I go pick some up?

Those are very good prices. I think the BA BORIS ones here are $17. Havent had it yet, but I waw 6 of the special release 2011 Royales last week and had to buy them all. 4 will be going out to other HBTers in the next few weeks. :rockin: I may have to pick up the regular one to have sometime next week, iv heard great things.

Indeed HotBox. Imperial porter aged over Poblano and Jalapeños. For sure a weird one! Also wax tops sure look nice, but god do I hate having to try and get them off.

1391135686073.jpg

Back