What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a local brewery's oatmeal stout for the first time while out to dinner, then 2 Sam Adams something or others, then a delicious local brewery's chocolate cherry bomb stout on nitro at a brewpub for dessert. Need some coffee to wake up!

1390669218054.jpg

1390669260284.jpg

Milk with a stupid awesome spinach, zucchini, bell pepper, & kelibasa omelette that I made. I need to start bottling my damn beer though.

Damn, it's cold out. Done fixing the FIL's car. Having a third cup of Coff.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390674308.612309.jpg

Prepping the menu for the Super Bowl party I'm hosting.

WnB. Felt I deserved it. Got up early to go brew at the house of someone new in my club. Unique system, 20 gallon capacity scavenged from various things. Got a call as we were thawing the line to fire it up, the heat is out at the house. 4+ hours later, discovered it was a bad thermostat conflicting with the other zones.

Crap. Missed the brew day. Oh, and since I was home, I am now cleaning for the 4yo's bday party tomorrow... While the swmbo naps.

1390680134692.jpg

Just got inside from taking the kids sledding out back.

Having two helpings my Conan the Warrior pale ale.

Listening to Earth, Wind and Fire. I'm not that old - just in that mood.

beer.jpg

This.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390679757.454697.jpg

Look! They invented a "new style" of beer all by themselves. Says so, right on the label. I think the name is their marketing department's way of saying "Weak IPA."

The beer is only ok, but the bottle is really what I'm after. The glass is plain (although the bottom says "do not refill" and I will be ignoring that) and the labels come of with nothing more than a hot water bath. I've got some bottling planned for later in the week.

You college hoops guys see Marqutte's uniforms today? What in the hell is that?

Fuzzymitten likes pink. :D

I am a big college hoops guy. It's my favorite sport. Go Huskies!

Boeheim is the Jim Kelly of College Basketball! :fro::fro::fro:

Here is why I like him:

I've been watching college hoops for 30 years. Beoheim has been running that zone at Syracuse since I can remember. Also since I can remember, I've heard "that zone won't work against [insert team name]" and "all you have to do to beat that zone is [insert strategy here]". Yet for those 30 years of watching hoops, one thing that has been about as consistent as anything else is Syracuse near the top in the nation.

I have a degree from a Big East school but I am embarrassed to say which in the context of basketball talk.

Here is why I like him:

I've been watching college hoops for 30 years. Beoheim has been running that zone at Syracuse since I can remember. Also since I can remember, I've heard "that zone won't work against [insert team name]" and "all you have to do to beat that zone is [insert strategy here]". Yet for those 30 years of watching hoops, one thing that has been about as consistent as anything else is Syracuse near the top in the nation.

I have a degree from a Big East school but I am embarrassed to say which in the context of basketball talk.

I get it and he's won a ton of games.

Yet, he's only won one title.

Wait. When did you start talking about Peyton? :D

I see what you did there.

He's won ONE, which is more than McNabb (Cuse guy) won with Reid. :D

And to just think the Browns had to move to Baltimore to win a Super Bowl. :D

Two "samples (7 oz each) of my honey orange hefe and one sample of my vanilla bean bourbon oak porter. Yummy. Finally done bottling, just have to clean out a couple carboys and put the bottles away. I think I'll move towards kegging and only bottle bombers if I have a real big beer that needs conditioning time. These 12 oz bottles are all over and have taken over my house.

I see what you did there.

He's won ONE, which is more than McNabb (Cuse guy) won with Reid. :D

And to just think the Browns had to move to Baltimore to win a Super Bowl. :D

Ennis looks amazing... I hope he's not one and done... Cuse has a great team this year

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Latest posts

Back