What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ForumRunner_20111213_234539.jpg

jvcjbl said:
Got to my local (ok maybe not so much since I moved) favorite pub tonight. Started the night with 512 Bruin. Moved onto Onmegang Rte Vos. Ten moved to Avery Dugana. Now drinking Oskar Blues Dales Pale Ale. Not bad for a Monday. *cheers*

What pub?

As soon as I get home I'm crackin' open a delicious Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale. My favorite Bourbon Barrel aged beer. Highly recommended!

Stone Smoked Porter 3 months past its enjoy by date, even,damn-good.As good as i remember my last one.

last night i went to papago brewery and tried their "El Robusto" (which on the menu they listed as a american black ale, but on their website they listed as a porter) - delicous! bought a growler...then we cruised on over to 4peaks brewery and tried their winter seasonal "winter wobbler" a rye barleywine rated at 10.2%abv....so smooth!
390734_2602285827888_1577108131_32377700_1221154441_n.jpg

A homebrew following a friend's recipe. I don't remember what his original name for the beer was, but all of us call it "Crack Rocks".

A homebrew following a friend's recipe. I don't remember what his original name for the beer was, but all of us call it "Crack Rocks".

goes well with your avatar....

i'm having Diamond Knot's Vienna, soon to be followed by McTarnahan's HumBug

one of the last bottles of a pale ale i made maybe 6 months ago. back when it was young, it really had too much grapefruit flavor. That's faded, and its way overcarbed, and as a result, at this point, its a lot like a poorly done saison. :p

old forhorn

Well, I guess the "r" and the "g" are pretty close together on the keyboard so I believe that is indeed what you are drinking.

I am currently drinking my sort of accidental 7% version of EdWorts pale (after a few at the bottle shop on the way home) :drunk:

well at first it was going to be a Lagunitas "Little Sumpin" or
Maximus but am workin on my forth glass of a home brewed
IPA that keeps gettin better ( been in the keg since last Friday)

Strawberry wine. I had a big bottle (1.5L) that has been sitting in the fridge for a 4 days and man it is sooo much better after a few days of O2. True what they say about decanting young wines.

Coffee. Have a slight stinger from going out to an "after concert" with the High School Band Director and some Band Boosters.

From only 2 beers!

Gah! I hate being a lighweight!

step said:
Well, I guess the "r" and the "g" are pretty close together on the keyboard so I believe that is indeed what you are drinking.

I am currently drinking my sort of accidental 7% version of EdWorts pale (after a few at the bottle shop on the way home) :drunk:

Haha, its my big fat sausage fingers

Cowboy coffee porter by big sky brewing. Local liquor store got a great deal on these and was selling them for 4.99 a 6 pack. So of course I bought 2 cases. :)

Just poured a glass of a BDSA that has been aging for 5 months......

yummmmm..

It tastes so good I just may have another.

HopPhish said:
Founders Breakfast Stout

Only planned on having one but I just cracked my third.:drunk: So good

Lol, just ordered one. Great stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

image-529667549.jpg

Home-brewed dark ale, not sure what you'd call it, but I'd say one more will do the trick.

Back