What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hibernator and Celebration in the backyard. 33degrees F. Can't wait to get my regulator from KegCowboy so I can get kegging.

Same here.

Have a Russian River Damnation on deck!

As a side note, I just got back from the local "Farmer Joe's" and was shocked at the selection! soo many good options. What really caught my eye was the Rochefort 6, 8, and 10 on the shelf. Unreal!

Homebrewed cider that I bottled tonight. Carbed a 1 liter bottle with the sodastream. It worked great and the cider is real nice.

My "Rye Not" New Zealand IPA

ForumRunner_20111209_184830.jpg

Homebrew holiday ale kit and added real pumpkin caramelized with dark brown sugar nutmeg and cinnamon.

ForumRunner_20111209_220546.jpg

Bear Republic XP
BBC Drayman's Porter
HB Weizenbock
Now Pike Kilt Lifter

Next? Who knows?

Qhrumphf said:
More of this Port City Tidings. Their others beers are meh, but this one is really, really good.

I'm hoping I'll come across it here in Fredericksburg and won't have to go to the brewery to try it. Their porter is fantastic.

Sierra Nevada Estate2011 ale.Next up- 11 month bottled English Honey Bisquit-session ale english bitter maybe.

Back