What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
born and raised in St Louis. Bounced around the mid-west for around 10 years after college. been in Denver for around 10 years.

I may have to follow your lead after I graduate kstate :D I love manhattan but you cant beat the mountains. Snowboarding is my passion, I wish I could do it every weekend.

And Another One.

I like this beer. Very citrus smell and flavor.

I think they need to collaborate with 3 Floyd's. Another One bites the Zombie Dust is a name waiting for someone to brew it. :)

1389930234633.jpg

I may have to follow your lead after I graduate kstate :D I love manhattan but you cant beat the mountains. Snowboarding is my passion, I wish I could do it every weekend.

I would skip the Midwest part and had straight for CO. Heading to Copper Mt tomorrow.

One of the last 2 bombers of a raspberry wheat i brewed in the summer. Completely forgot about these but its still pretty good! The raspberry aroma is still there and has become a little more tart in the flavor department. It has skunked slightly. Which kind of gives it a new lease on life. Pretty weird but its still pretty alright with the skunk on it.

Almost wish it had more of that slap you in the face skunk piss goin on :D

image-2938394288.jpg

Query: drink it or cellar it?View attachment 172607

My inclination would be to cellar it ... but I've had lots of different BW. Overall fins is probably right - drink it so you can see if you like the style or not.

Slow Thursday, its almost the weekend people!

Yeah ... this no drinking during the week right now is killing me. I'm trying to live vicariously through everyone until the weekend ;)

Onto coffee now ... TGIF!

Having m'self a tasty Rogue Dead Guy. Gonna brew this one next.
Not sure if its the fact my company is doing mandatory 60+ hr weeks or the Dead Guy, but I'm feeling it after 2.5 beers.

More coffee. Crappy morning. Was playing fetch with my dog and kicked her ball right into the mud room window, shattering it right before work, resulting in me being late...:mad:

I would skip the Midwest part and had straight for CO. Heading to Copper Mt tomorrow.

Copper is nice, been there a couple times. Breck is probably my favorite, but my least favorite on the wallet. Winter Park is probably my first choice. Enjoy your time up there this weekend!

Yeah ... this no drinking during the week right now is killing me. I'm trying to live vicariously through everyone until the weekend ;)

Onto coffee now ... TGIF!

I tried to start clearing out the beer fridges last night but that last 8% Belgian beer was all I could take for a weeknight. I have 3 fridges that I keep beer in (part of the food fridge upstairs, a mini fridge that holds my yeast, and a full size fridge solely for beer downstairs) but im still not sure that will be enough room for your EMAW hit next week :D

Isnt it nice only posting one picture :D How is that brew? Ive seen a lot of the flying dog brewing but never had one

It's good. Not as good as Buffalo Pee, though. :D

Wondering whether or not to have another beer before I spend 2 hours moving wood into the house and stacking some more outside.

Time for water. Totally forgot I had a one-hour call I am holding which is scheduled at 3.

Starting things off with my Citralicious IIPA. First official pour, though I did have a tester pour last weekend and it wasn't fully carbonated. I agree with the folks who say that Citra lends an unpleasant bitterness, but it isn't too bad in this because most of the bitterness came from the late additions. Next time I'll probably use Magnum or some equally well suited bittering hop. Possibly Apollo. Otherwise it's great. Smells kind of like fruit punch and floods the tongue with tropical fruit flavors. Definitely adding this to my list of keepers.

20140117_135700 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

Back