What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do I start with first?
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389408808.461268.jpg

Water, still a little hung over from last night.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

Sweet Water Motorboat. It's supposed to be an ESB. It's pretty good. I bought a variety pack of their beers a while back and about forgot I had it. It got buried in my pile of beer cases in the corner. Anyhow, its not a bad beer. I think it would make a decent session beer for someone that actually drinks in sessions with friends. I don't do that anymore. But if I did, I think these Sweet Water beers would be a good brand to have around.

Had a few beers, now having a cider, will probably switch back to beer soon. No pics...too stupid lazy.

Sweet Water Motorboat. It's supposed to be an ESB. It's pretty good. I bought a variety pack of their beers a while back and about forgot I had it. It got buried in my pile of beer cases in the corner. Anyhow, its not a bad beer. I think it would make a decent session beer for someone that actually drinks in sessions with friends. I don't do that anymore. But if I did, I think these Sweet Water beers would be a good brand to have around.

I greatly enjoyed the sweet water beer I got in Florida.

Party done, packing up, and beer in 40!

Sent from my mobile device, please pardon my brevity.

Tout mais le collier(on the right). .still at the bruery...and savoring mocha Wednesday still..

ForumRunner_20140110_200914.jpg

This is a modified re-brew of Thunder Snow American Brown that I brewed for NHC last year. For some reason or another, I lost the original recipe, but this is as close as I can recall the original. I dare say it's better than the original. Not sure it's "American" enough so if I do enter it for NHC, it will be as a Southern English Brown rather than an American Brown.

20140110_230300 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

Latest posts

Back