What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water as I clean off the car. We got 8.5 inches of snow saturday night and that was supposed to be it. Woke up this morning and its snowing like crazy! :D

2013-12-23 08.47.40.jpg

Drinking lots and lots of coffee trying to wake up. I was thinking it's kinda cold here at 45 currently and then I see Fin's post and think back to living in Montana. I miss the snow one day a year, I do not miss shoveling it at all.

Drinking lots and lots of coffee trying to wake up. I was thinking it's kinda cold here at 45 currently and then I see Fin's post and think back to living in Montana. I miss the snow one day a year, I do not miss shoveling it at all.

It looks nice when its snowing, and then it sucks when you have to go out in it (UNLESS IIT MEANS IM SNOWBOARDING! :ban:)

Goose Island 312 at the airport. Costs more than one bottle of BCBS. :eek: but flying without the beer isn't what I want.

RCH East Street Cream (British bitter)

ForumRunner_20131223_175714.jpg

Turns out my dad has bought 2 cases of this for Christmas so it's a good job it's tasty :D

Now on to Valor - a Trappist style pale ale. A bit hoppy with nice Belgian (or Belgium if you drink counties) characteristic.
View attachment 167676

Where is Belgium County? Or are you thinking of Ozaukee County, home of Belgium, Wisconsin? :smack:

Think I'll have a coffee brown here. Thinking clearly is way overrated in my book.

Back