What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoying a cold brew on a warm NY day...

ForumRunner_20131221_215224.jpg

ForumRunner_20131221_215134.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131221_214820.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131221_214820.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 72
Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
We have all been participating its just were bot a bunch of lightweights like you........Ziiiiiiing! :D

High Gravity? Does that mean it makes you fall faster??

Hahaha true i giess i can be fead sober and still suck at typing so my light or heavy weoghtedness shouldbt be determined by my tyling skills... It shkuld be determined by my drinking while driving skill!!! :drunk: haha just kidding.(not reallu)

I guess it is still early! Anyway jus glad to stRt reading some other peeps having typos in their posts...

Cheers!!!

Heres my last pint. Magic hat stout. Not bad... If you dont like it you can sitt in your hat and pull it over your ears!

:D

image-2700246071.jpg

Nothern Hemisphere. I remember why I hesitated to pick this up so long..-because I like Southern Hemisphere alot more. Meaning: NZ hops > Yakima hops, IMO. Dont think Im inspired to drink the rest of the bottle of it tonight thanks to the handy red barron bottle capper. Probably a few months past its prime also-I kinda realized that before getting it and thats what I get for hesitating on it.

Also having Boulevard Nutcracker. Wow hops are already gone on this, at least this year I could reminis on why I origionally loved about the fresh chinook wethop that was once vivid. If you pick this up now your missing out on the full potential of this beer. Its still a great holiday ale. Unless my senses are dulled all Im getting is mineral and malt caramel opposed to what use to be dank spicey fruit. And that was just a few weeks or more ago. Almost. Completley. Gone. Now.

Dark Horse 4 Elf Winter Warmer on the first day of winter.......so good.

High Gravity? Does that mean it makes you fall faster??

1387681566270.jpg

i got a growler of G'Knight for $11. that's roughly $2.08 per glass.. score!
then, Red Chair just came out..
then, peanut butter cookies, a fire place, and some Jubelale.
and now.. a santa fe Black IPA

it's a great time to be alive.

Good luck. NYC is really tough during Xmas week.

Coff here.

It was crowded, but not that bad - especially since we were there before nine.

View attachment 167341
Bit heavy on the coriander, but that could just be my nose tonight.

Smells like a glass full of stink bugs

That's some endorsement! ;)

Post of the year!!!!:D (from another thread where the OP was concerned saison yeast had infected their equipment)

Bwahahahahaha!! Aside from a little beer shooting through my nose, that was hysterical!

My Slacker Stout (toasted coconut sweet milk stout).
View attachment 167399

Looks tasty - and will be next up for me. After I finish the Winter Wonder Ale. Good job on this - spice is a little lighten, but hat beats the alternative.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 80
Drinking lagunitas hairy eyeball ale.

I didn't know there was an American strong beer category. This one clocks in at 9.4% abv.. the same as an English barleywine I brewed that had an OG of 1.094 and a FG of 1.022.

I also find it cool that Lagunitas printed the OG at 1.090 on their beer. I don't see a lot of other breweries doing this. This is a new year seasonal so I'm glad I got to try it in season.

Drinkin acheery bock from SA. Playing a group gameof the walking dead for ps3 pretty cool intetactive story! Good tomes.

image-3826195786.jpg

Boulecard double wide ipa. Live the color on this beeer!! Time yo get back to my toots for a minute

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Schlafly 2012 pumpkin ale. Glad I aged it a year-I was kinda disapointed with it and all the hype. I thought the same about this years that it would be better aged. It did round out but its still a bit cinnamony which I had a problem with at first. I think my senses and taste buds are all jacked up being almost on the verge of a cold I seem to be winning with though. Malty delicious beer though. Tis the season still. Tis good. Fall la la la la la dont fall down. On the freakin ice, that is. I seen someone going to their car today, scatter/shuffle and fall down it was hilarious. Only because he didnt hurt himself-but he prollallaly la la la la ly sharted a little bit from it. He got up, shook it off and looked around to see if anybody seen him- it was hillarious because I pra- la- la- la- la- ly was the only jackle to see him do it. Ha. Ha ha ha ha. ha ha ha ha. Keep singing chorus to tune of Deck the halls please. CArry on now my friend. Ut oh- Im getting into the zone... the Chirstmas zone? . This just might be my Christmas card to you HBTers.

Hinemade wine. From a friend whoa gasnt tried his hands at beer making yey. Smooth dry wine. Pn my 3rd glass. Good stuff.

Glad I didn't see that before I went to the cellar. That Boxer's Revenge was calling me, but it seems like a bad solo project at 11:30. Going with some ETL and a bottle of my funked up version of farmhouse pale.

Drink the boxer!! I still have a batch one or two. I do if it gets better with age. So drink it!

Drink the boxer!! I still have a batch one or two. I do if it gets better with age. So drink it!

Oh I will, I'm not going to save it indefinitely, just not ready for a 750 of 10%+ beer solo right now.

Just opened funked up version of farmhouse pale. It's got the brett head!:D

Hinemade wine. From a friend whoa gasnt tried his hands at beer making yey. Smooth dry wine. Pn my 3rd glass. Good stuff.

Are phones and autotext or whatever you call it this bad now? I spell crappy sometimes but you can tell when your phone is spelling crappy for you. By the way.. Having a Firestone DBA-pure meh of a esb and even being barell aged, passable for sessioning though,and strickly the only Firestone Ive not liked, Possibly too much burton in this, everything else was awesome so far.

Are phones and autotext or whatever you call it this bad now? I spell crappy sometimes but you can tell when your phone is spelling crappy for you. By the way.. Having a Firestone DBA-pure meh of a esb and even being barell aged, passable for sessioning though,and strickly the only Firestone Ive not liked,everything else was awesome so far.

I'm getting irritated on the auto correct. It just adds words or not know what I am talking about. Sometimes I want to break the ducking thing

I'm getting irritated on the auto correct. It just adds words or not know what I am talking about. Sometimes I want to break the ducking thing

Exactly why Im scared to get a new phone. Kinda.;) Its pretty bad when your phone makes you seem drunker than you actually are! Its like having a auto-designated texter that is drunker than yourself. ha,ha. Hmmm.... Thought these are suppose to be "Smartphones" ?

jonmohno said:
Are phones and autotext or whatever you call it this bad now? I spell crappy sometimes but you can tell when your phone is spelling crappy for you. By the way.. Having a Firestone DBA-pure meh of a esb and even being barell aged, passable for sessioning though,and strickly the only Firestone Ive not liked,everything else was awesome so far.

No my autorcprrect is pff. I just have sausage fingers line hello mentiones earlier. Plus im ****faxed so that ontop of my typing fasr on an iphone leadsnto truly terrible typing errors.. Iphone aitocorrect is actually good i have it in effect one my ipad an it is usually useful except when typing acronums like swmbo anf IPa and ther type words...

No my autorcprrect is pff. I just have sausage fingers line hello mentiones earlier. Plus im ****faxed so that ontop of my typing fasr on an iphone leadsnto truly terrible typing errors.. Iphone aitocorrect is actually good i have it in effect one my ipad an it is usually useful except when typing acronums like swmbo anf IPa and ther type words...

Despite all the words and stuff, I still hear ya. !;):cross::drunk::p

Seriously, Im still drinking and litering this thread? Having a Evil twin bikini beer ipa @ 2.7% abv- its hardcore. Besides some really nice bitters this takes the cake.

Latest posts

Back