What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-232351813.jpg

"On the coff..."

MrNickVT said:
How is Stillwater offerings? I see bomber bottles at my shop but never buy. The labels are cool

Their dark saison is very good. Called a saison darkly. Cool name too. :D check it out if you get the chance.

DisturbdChemist said:
Had stone r and r coconut and now on buffalo bayou gingerbread stout.

Cheers cold weather

I should've got my growler filled with Gingerbread Stout at Premium Draught. Just didn't get a chance to go by there. I almost went to Buffalo Bayou today for the Red Velvet.

I should've got my growler filled with Gingerbread Stout at Premium Draught. Just didn't get a chance to go by there. I almost went to Buffalo Bayou today for the Red Velvet.

They have it a growlers. I didn't bring any growlers but I didn't might buy one. Premium doesn't have anything I want right now

nukebrewer said:
Still no Gandhi 'round these parts, but this will do just fine. Watching the snow fall on this lazy day. Decided to push brewing off until tomorrow because I woke up in very bad shape from all I drank last night.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93961624@N06/11372341575/
20131214_152000 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

Love the sea hag. I found one in my fridge from July last night.. Wonder how its held up. Guess ill find out tomorrow. Work tonight.

When's nebco supposed to be up and running in the new spot?

Love the sea hag. I found one in my fridge from July last night.. Wonder how its held up. Guess ill find out tomorrow. Work tonight.

When's nebco supposed to be up and running in the new spot?

Soon, I think. Last Saturday was the last day for growler fills at the old place, so I know they're at least in the process of moving over there.

DisturbdChemist said:
They have it a growlers. I didn't bring any growlers but I didn't might buy one. Premium doesn't have anything I want right now

I just noticed Growlers has kombucha available now.

To expand on the closure, and to be certain that everyone understands that this isn't one moderators doing.

The posts from Nizzle last night went beyond trolling - they were obscene and and threatened violence.

Some of the same folks who post in this thread were cheering him on while he was making those posts, on another forum. I know who you are and I know what you posted, so your playground here is closed. If anyone tries to open a new thread on this topic, I will ban you immediately - no warnings.

If you want to PM me directly to explain why you thought it was appropriate to encourage Rich to threaten violence against someone here at HBT, please do. Alternatively, you could just leave HBT, which would be fine with me, also.

Anonymity on the web isn't really possible. I know who Nizzle is - his name, his address, his work, his family, and the other forums that he frequents. I've forwarded all the information I know onto HBTs administrators.

Nizzle and I have chatted and I'll reopen this thread. I told him I would share with the rest of you his regret at the posts that were attacking others and threatening violence. He's said that he's done using alt-ids to come back, post and send attacking PMs and I trust that he means it.

Thanks for reaching out and settling this. I know this was not an easy or normal situation to take care of but I know for a fact that all of us here at HBT appreciate your effort. Thanks mods and admins!

Why close the whole thread? Why not just ban the people causing problems instead of punishing the rest of us and closing the thread?

Nizzle and I have chatted and I'll reopen this thread. I told him I would share with the rest of you his regret at the posts that were attacking others and threatening violence. He's said that he's done using alt-ids to come back, post and send attacking PMs and I trust that he means it.

Thanks pappers. Glad yall worked it out.

Back