What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
North Cost old stock...mighty fine beer. Finished a Mendocino barleywine earlier, another winner. Contemplating popping open a Southern Tier creme brulee, or saving it for tomorrow

right this very second i'm enjoying my ProtoPorter, and it is tasty even if it is a little green (sneaking a sample after only 12 days in the bottle....don't tell Revvy)

Coffee and Monday meetings.....ughh..

ForumRunner_20111031_095306.jpg

Sierra Nevada Celebration,not digging the hop aroma/flavor this year(summit extra pale ale had the same thing going on and i had them back to back-weird coincidence)Meaty A1 bouillon with sweet floral weirdness)but other than that is a very nice beer.Cant wait to dig into the Northern Hemisphere sometime.

Rock Art IPA.... From a keg! Finally got my new kegerator plumed (its been over a year, kinda outta the game)

Found out I can get a 5 gal keg of Rock Art Vermonster for $65- that's ~2.25/bomber!! Those go for 6/ea easy in stores!

Had a pepper porter from left hand recently and I really liked it, very subtle heat right at the end, very well done!

As for right now, drinking a cross bones ale from my very own brewery. Wasn't expecting much as it was a hodge-podge batch with a bunch of left overs but it actually turned out really well, and it's a real ass-kicker at about 9%

Go Sailor Jerry!!! It is always on sale near me. Kraken is good too.

Right now doing some research and prior batch tasting on my Belgian brews (Tripel, Dubbel, Dark Strong).

love racer man... Drinking a SN Southern Hemisphere right now i gotta say i like it more than the northern this year..

None outher than The Bonified White (one of my own) goes great with candy selected from the kids trick or treat satchels.

A hydo sample of my session chouffe. Fairly good this young, excited to see how it will condition further.

Sitting here with a Wells Banana Bread Beer which I decided to try out of curiosity. Surprisingly it rather good! It smells amazing, like a fresh baked banana nut muffin but tastes like a very well balanced ale with a smooth, light banana finish. I'm not sure why.. (I usually don't like fruit in beer) but I really like this one. :ban:

Just shared an Escondidian Black IPA Stone 15th Anniversary beer with a buddy. I wish my local Spec's wasn't out. I would have bought half a dozen of them if I knew it was this good.

Racked and dry hopped my New Zealand Rye IPA, took a little sample for gravity test. Very strong citrus flavor so far, hopefully the dry hopping tones that down some, but I have heard Nelson Hops are very citrusy as well

Back