What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and drinking water as i go to the depot to pick up some things that will help me organize my brew area.

Dave37 said:
Hey man congratulations again to you and the mrs on your new addition. Enjoy those TH brews. Id love to try them sometime.

And nicely done on the chess move. im pretty sure its q to G5 but you couldve also killed the bishop as well. Q to G7 :D

You play?

Thanks man. When stuff settles down for me, we should work out a trade.

I used to play, but not in a long time. I was never very good. My dad and brother love to play so they rope me in every once in a while.

mcbaumannerb said:
Tell him to stop by 16 Ardmore Avenue 19003 and pick up two fresh growlers on his way to your place. Then there will be plenty for him to share! ;)

Now you're thinking! Win-win.

Remmy said:
wobrien, congrats. Glad someone is having real babies around here! :D

Thanks. Liam already helps stir the mash and throw hops in the kettle. He's gonna be trouble.

Diet cherry coke -- and attending a web conference but really looking at keg setups. So confused on the regulator bit.

Vanilla milkshake, it's missing something just can't out my finger in it:)

image-638403129.jpg

On the coffee while emailing my lawyer prepping for Friday's temporary custody hearing thinking that I am pretty sure I am getting an ulcer and I should probably cut back on the coffee

New Holland Mad Hatter. Gotta finish this growler before heading there later for a refill and release of their new barrel aged sour, Incorrigible :ban:

ForumRunner_20131120_143159.jpg

CliffMongoloid said:
Drinking water at work.... Listening to the session.... I'm not sure if i like this pod cast or not

I've gotten a lot of good information from the interviews, but the BN guys are a bunch of idiots.

I've gotten a lot of good information from the interviews, but the BN guys are a bunch of idiots.

I always take those shows with a grain of salt but I still enjoy listening to them. I learned a while back the only thing thats gonna tell me when my beer is perfect is me. Just like any chef will tell you, you aint gonna get anywhere unless the first person your cooking for is you

More St. George English IPA.

And I may not have room for a deep freezer or a kegerator or the ability to use propane or grow hops or any of that fancy pants stuff you have, and my rent for a small 1 BR apartment is probably more than some of your mortgages, but at least I can convince myself I've got a view. Hah.

20131120_153309[1].jpg

20131120_153623[1].jpg

Back