What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just put 3 habaneros in tincture for Mexican Chocolate Stout. Anyone have any experience with these in beer? Is 3 enough for 5 gallons?
Another tall pour of Skeeter pee.

Two brothers heavier handed. Tasty

image-2309965051.jpg

Sample of my hard rootbeer after bottling it up. This is going to be killer I think she is up in the 7% 8% level and the taste already is amazing can't wait for these few days for it to carb up

image-4034467505.jpg

mcbaumannerb said:
First flight of Allagash. Yakuza Grand Cru Odyssey Curieux
Very responsible, I usually do big kid flights.

Old favorite, haven't had a fresh one in a while.

image-3749017651.jpg

First time trying this. Hard to believe it's just acid malt for the souring.

image-3841602436.jpg

Had a couple PBRs earlier. Pulled some of my LamEbic (damn you Gabe...you've got me doing it now) out of the fermenter. 19 months in, and it's pretty much there. Drinking my Milk Stout now.

Very responsible, I usually do big kid flights.

Old favorite, haven't had a fresh one in a while.

First time trying this. Hard to believe it's just acid malt for the souring.

No choice - I do have to work tomorrow!

View attachment 160188

Excellent! Great job Mark. The only change I would make is the bottle size, .5l would be great, thanks for your cooperation!

Thanks - I feel bad because I debated sending a 22oz but put it back and grabbed the 12 :(

Second flight en route...

MrNickVT said:
Don't act like you know me! FYI I already had gym time today! Who gyms at 6pm? Is that okay with the almighty Remmy?

Who gyms at 6 p.m.? People that aren't afraid too be seen lifting, perhaps.

Had a water with dinner. About to pop an IPA in a few minutes.

Remmy said:
Who gyms at 6 p.m.? People that aren't afraid too be seen lifting, perhaps. Had a water with dinner. About to pop an IPA in a few minutes.
You're a joke! What does that even mean?
Another citra pale. Hoping to kick this soon do I can carb up my blonde ale!

Dales Pale. Still low on HB. Doing a brew on Sat, and hopefully a few more. I really need to build my pipeline back up. Until then its commercial sixtels.

MrNickVT said:
You're a joke! What does that even mean? Another citra pale. Hoping to kick this soon do I can carb up my blonde ale!

Ok. Do you usually act like a ***** when you're drunk?

Back