What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sam Adams Boston larger and a Brooklyn larger. Found them in a local supermarket and haven't seen them in one in the UK before now although snpa has been here forever. They're nice beers, not the best but they bring back memories.

Having some homebrew stout for dessert, well, it is Friday!

ChillWill said:
Sam Adams Boston larger

Same here, at the Minneapolis airport. I forget how much i like that beer sometimes.

T minus 3 hours til homebrew time.

My 1st Fisherman's Pumpkin Stout. Great aroma, delicate pumpkin spice flavor in a dry stout. Really enjoyable!

3 floyds-mild ale. A mild gumball.Nice "Chicago beer" Indiana whatever its still a suburb of Chicago,theres a goldmine of beer around them there suburbs. Great beers three floyds though,nice munsterfest,best oktoberfest so far out of not a heck of alot of them this year,but still.Worth checking out anything-ill be trying many more of theirs for shure soon. Its too bad you gotta pay to drive around that freakin area, a big flip-off wtf to that.Scoundral bastids.

Cream Stout. Head tastes like a creamy foamy iced dry coffee. Beer is like a nice dry coffee chocolate carbonated iced thing/beer/drink. This is seriously good. Beer number 8 of the night.

Previously drunk - IPA (2), Abbey Weis(1), Cream Stout(1), Cream Ale (3)

Friday nights are good things!

water & left over pizza. Too early to start on the Leinenkugel Autumn Sampler someone forgot to stash in the fridge. I toss the twisty bottles,& use the boxes for my bottles,as they also have nice separators. Def later,though!

unionrdr said:
water & left over pizza. Too early to start on the Leinenkugel Autumn Sampler someone forgot to stash in the fridge. I toss the twisty bottles,& use the boxes for my bottles,as they also have nice separators. Def later,though!

I always enjoy the Leine's Oktoberfest. Good beer at a fair price.

There Octoberfest is also good with some fish sauce,soy sauce,& seasonings to cook rice in. Has a floral sort of thing going,kinda like a German style Jasmin rice.

One of the last of my first Wit.

image-145705151.jpg

Founders Breakfast Stout. I just got finished brewing the BYO clone version of it and figured i'd have some of the real thing.

2011 DFH 120 minute IPA. Been waiting like 6 months to source this and finally was able to get it !!!! Kinda tastes like nyquil guess it's a good thing I got 4 of them so I will age them 1 , 3 , and 5 years.

2011 DFH 120 minute IPA. Been waiting like 6 months to source this and finally was able to get it !!!! Kinda tastes like nyquil guess it's a good thing I got 4 of them so I will age them 1 , 3 , and 5 years.

Haven't tried the newest release, but I had the 2010 and a bottle of 2008 that had been aged 2 years. It's worth a try if you love hops, but honestly I think it's terribly overrated.

Back