What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stone Japanese Green Tea IPA. It's very strong at 9.2% and I'm catching this absinthe/anise flavor from it. Don't like it as much as I thought I would.

DSCN1423.jpg

a rye pale ale and a dry irish stout, both homebrews. Haven't bought commercial beer in almost a year now.

At Harry Caray's Tavern on the Navy Pier in Chicago. Had a Half Acre Over Ale, an Argus Pegasus IPA.... Now drinking a Goose Island Honkers Ale. Best of the bunch so far has to be the Pegasus, a bit more bitter than the Half Acre, but the Half Acre had some nice hop flavors.

Celebration Ale ! found a place near me with last years! 2010 still tastes and smell absolutely amazing...When does this beer typically release?
1012111927.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]:rockin::rockin:

Raison D'etre, had an awesome local brew last night. Atlantis by rising tide brewery

Founders Harvest ale,mmm. wet hops.drool.drool. Holy catpiss,Batwoman. Holy inconsistency, the other day it was all fruity tangerine,today it marked its territory and didnt flush.

Sam Smiths Stingo. Good beer, but at 13 bucks a pint, I wont be returning to it. Got Celebrator, ten fidy and chimay blue on deck. Dont know which i'll crack

Sam Smiths Stingo. Good beer, but at 13 bucks a pint, I wont be returning to it. Got Celebrator, ten fidy and chimay blue on deck. Dont know which i'll crack

How is that(stingo)?, im curious does it conditon well? Because i have access to it well aged,should i go for it? Its pricey but i seen it untouched on a shelf for a long time. Im a little leary on english but i do like the organic beers they put out,very nice. Just not big into that english taste.

The Stingo is real good. Malty, a bit boozy, not too sweet. Its warming well. I'm enjoying it, but my distributor sells it for 13 bucks a bottle. To me, its not worth it. It it was 5 bucks cheaper, i'd occasionally enjoy it. If you've never had it, try it for sure. Definitely a good beer

The Stingo is real good. Malty, a bit boozy, not too sweet. Its warming well. I'm enjoying it, but my distributor sells it for 13 bucks a bottle. To me, its not worth it. It it was 5 bucks cheaper, i'd occasionally enjoy it. If you've never had it, try it for sure. Definitely a good beer

ok thanks,i usually try 1 once no matter what,its just been on the backburner,maybe i can find a good price.every beer is worth trying once,and it seems i always rembember,no matter how many i try,ha ha.

My oktoberfest. Man is that tasting good. Note to self.. make 10 gallons next year. Probably not going to make it to the end of the month.

Youngs double chocolate stout for the first time in a good few years. It reminds me of a real light version on southern tier choklat. Tasty.

My first homebrew. A little green, a little fusel-y, but it's mine.

Everyday IPA

Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Wild and Mission IPA, nice to finally get some quality west coast brews in dreary ol' Buffalo.

Edit: add to that Keegan Ales Hurricane Kitty, Abita Jockamo IPA and a Breckenridge Agave Wheat. I was able to stop at a place called Beers of the World today. It's literally a defunct grocery store turned into beer Mecca. Unfortuately no Pliney.

Latest posts

Back