What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
If your trying to draw similarity between 64 oz of 5% beer and 40 oz of 80 proof liquor let me save you the time and effort of making yourself look clueless.

Some people don't need to put in any extra effort. Just ask the jackass that sits near me at work!

image-2240782556.jpg

Another. The best beer available at the gas station.

I like jugs, the bigger the better. Like 6 gallon or bigger :D looks like you may have a strong brew going on there!!

I do. It will be interesting to see if it actually works with the transfer from jug to jug and the racking over star san ... and who knows what else. I should have spit in it for good measure.

I do. It will be interesting to see if it actually works with the transfer from jug to jug and the racking over star san ... and who knows what else. I should have spit in it for good measure.

It would have been fine with all the starsan in it :D

Hello said:
I'm sure that wouldn't have hurt!

I'm sure it'll be fine. You have to bless up pretty bad and usually on purpose to ruin beer.

Ahhh, that's the stuff.

20131107_171900 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

EDIT: Is this where I'm at now? Forgetting about a post I made only a few minutes prior to this duplicate I just posted?

If your trying to draw similarity between 64 oz of 5% beer and 40 oz of 80 proof liquor let me save you the time and effort of making yourself look clueless.

Well. Since a Jager bomb is a shot of Jager bombed into Redbull. So that is approximately 1 oz Jager (only 70 proof, its more of a cordial) to about 4 oz of Redbull. that should be somewhere around 7% abv. The alcohol would mess you up, probably wouldn't kill you though the sugar would most likely cause you to earn a case of Diabeetus.

jager is approx 35% so 35/5 (1 oz Jager plus 4 oz Redbull) = 7 % abv for the shooter.

Sorry about the unintentional "Well, actually".

Well. Since a Jager bomb is a shot of Jager bombed into Redbull. So that is approximately 1 oz Jager (only 70 proof, its more of a cordial) to about 4 oz of Redbull. that should be somewhere around 7% abv. The alcohol would mess you up, probably wouldn't kill you though the sugar would most likely cause you to earn a case of Diabeetus.

jager is approx 35% so 35/5 (1 oz Jager plus 4 oz Redbull) = 7 % abv for the shooter.

Sorry about the unintentional "Well, actually".

Im done with that but maybe you wanna read back cause he said 40 oz of Jager.

DrunkleJon said:
Well. Since a Jager bomb is a shot of Jager bombed into Redbull. So that is approximately 1 oz Jager (only 70 proof, its more of a cordial) to about 4 oz of Redbull. that should be somewhere around 7% abv. The alcohol would mess you up, probably wouldn't kill you though the sugar would most likely cause you to earn a case of Diabeetus. jager is approx 35% so 35/5 (1 oz Jager plus 4 oz Redbull) = 7 % abv for the shooter. Sorry about the unintentional "Well, actually".
But was 64oz. Since you did the math go all out and do the math of a 64 oz jäger bomb

Having hard tea and realized about a hr ago had no beers chilling besides one more pour of Ichabod. Dammit! Mad Hatter growler and other stuff chilling now

But was 64oz. Since you did the math go all out and do the math of a 64 oz jäger bomb

Nothing like doing math to make you have to do more. Lesee. 5 oz per jager bomb shooter 64oz/5oz shooters = approximately 13 (just shy of) oz of Jager per 64 ounce mixed diabeetus drink. Not to mention at 8.4 oz per can that is 64-13 = 51 oz of RedBull or 51/8.4 or just a little over 6 cans of redbull.

and at 64 oz it is still the same abv.

I will pass. Ok no more math, more drinking.

Latest posts

Back